Silence on the Briefs front

sabinespoems

1 hour ago, danno1950 said:

I turned Buyer Briefs on again last night. I've already received 9 briefs, and none of them are a match for my services. Sheesh!

Briefs summed up in a gif 

Doesnt-work GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Disclaimer: only based on my experience and the only time Trump came in handy to sum up the experience

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, danno1950 said:

I turned Buyer Briefs on again last night. I've already received 9 briefs, and none of them are a match for my services. Sheesh!

Well, at least that's better than my last "brief", at least someone may have actually be able to get that job if not you...

"I need 200$ per working day"

-_-

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, miiila said:

Well, at least that's better than my last "brief", at least someone may have actually be able to get that job if not you...

"I need 200$ per working day"

Well that's an interesting version of the typical spam.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

I just turned off the Buyer Briefs function again. I kept getting a steady diet of briefs that were so far from the services I offer that it was laughable. It's like they set up the feature, and then have made no effort to adjust to improve the quality of the matches.

It irritates me to see something done poorly. Like the Fiverr Buyer Brief process.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, danno1950 said:

It irritates me to see something done poorly. Like the Fiverr Buyer Brief process.

I wholeheartedly agree. Like I mentioned before, instead of becoming excited when seeing there's a brief match it started to feel like spam to me. And when I did get them regularly, I became annoyed too when I heard the notification (and received an email, why both?!) because I knew it would be nonsense anyway. I guess all their efforts are now going toward AI...

@vickiespencerwe don't know their story indeed! 😂

10 Funniest Homeless signs ever - Oddee

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sabinespoems said:

I guess all their efforts are now going toward AI...

I think Fiverr just throws a new initiative against the wall to see if it will stick, and then moves on to the next cool thing they want to try. Remember Fiverr Business? It got a lot of attention for a while too, and then it just sunk behind the horizon. These developer kids just don't seem to know how to support a new initiative to a successful plateau of functionality.

• Like 6

On 3/13/2023 at 3:25 AM, vickiespencer said:

Hey, this guy needs money too! 

Screenshot2023-03-12at8_25_29PM.png.b0c90b81041e3b70fc729dd102a8b604.png

Right, actually, I'd rather gift him $5 for his noble cause (well, more for making me smile, probably) than "share one of my customers" with one of the utterly unqualified and often incredibly impolite/socially inept people (Ianguage barrier is one thing, not even a "Hello" before asking people for a favour or handout, is another, and language barrier also doesn't excuse all the "hlw"s, "hlo"s, "Hellow"s, and "Hy"s I get, especially not if you're asking for a translation job to do with English) spamming me to do so. Sadly, there's no lack of people in the streets, even in trains as opposed to "only" on the platforms, asking for coins, even bills, lately, so that I can easily fulfill my quota of giving my hard-earned money away locally.

And I certainly won't have a part in enabling cheaters here by "sharing customers", or passing on my orders to the "i do the work 4u and u don't need to work, u get the money, just pay me bit" ones, sorry, friend, but I'd work more if I had to check and transform your "work" into something that I can deliver to my customers. 

Was that too off-topic? Sorry, I forgot what we were talking about, annoyed by the most recent spam wave, if you couldn't guess. 😅

Edited by miiila
  • Like 8

I don't get match either. Most of them are spam or one I know are harder to handle later own (these meta traders, cypto traders etc).

Also brief rates are too low or "flexible" (Means lowest, the best. lol).

I turned it off. May be due to its start, so may need user testing. But not, its still worse now, don't get briefs at all.

I'm not sure what fiverr is thinking. What they will do on this instance ?

• Like 6

11 hours ago, miiila said:

Was that too off-topic? Sorry, I forgot what we were talking about, annoyed by the most recent spam wave, if you couldn't guess. 😅

This is a much more coherent and well-worded rant than I could put together when being annoyed 😂

But I completely agree. I hate it when they phrase it as if you owe them a piece of your cake. That's not how business works. 

• Like 6