Cacelled Order After Completion

aybabay

I completed an order around 5 days ago, and the buyer is pleased with the work, which is already marked as completed. But then the order was canceled; I'm not sure if it was cancelled by Fiverr or by the buyer. I received no explanation from Fiverr, only the information "your were compensated for your canceled order with buyers name," despite the fact that I never canceled anything. Could someone please tell me what happened?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, aybabay said:

I received no explanation from Fiverr, only the information "your were compensated for your canceled order with buyers name," despite the fact that I never canceled anything. Could someone please tell me what happened?

All this means is that the cancelation was due to buyer error (not you as the seller). It sounds like your buyer may have violated Fiverr's ToS, because you were still paid, or "compensated" for the work that you did do (even though the order was canceled). Fiverr might have initiated the cancelation once they investigated your buyer. Did the buyer's profile disappear after the cancelation?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

No, the buyer's profile is still available, but there is something unusual about the buyer, the buyer does not want to respond to my chat directly, preferring commenting on the file I gave. even though that he has offered positive feedback and is pleased with my work.

• Like 2