All my gigs are not showing when i searched

sabbir1219

Question

My all gigs are on 1st page 3 days before. But alas my no gigs are showing on any page when I search with relevant keywords. I contact with support team but they said everything is ok! but my gigs are not showing in the search for 3 days. Please anyone help me?

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

7 answers to this question

On 3/6/2023 at 4:47 AM, zahidulparvez said:

Hi, Here are a few possible reasons for this:

>>> Search Algorithm Update: Fiverr search algorithm is constantly being updated to improve search results and user experience. It's possible that the algorithm               has changed and your gigs are no longer ranking as high as they were before.

>> Competition: There may be more competition in your gig category, which could push your gigs down in the search results.

>> Violation of Fiverr Terms of Service: If your gig violates Fiverr terms of service, it could be removed from search results. Make sure that your gigs comply with            Fiverr rules and regulations.

>> Technical Issues: There could be technical issues on Fiverr's end that are preventing your gigs from showing up in search results. you may want to consider                promoting your gigs through social media or other channels to drive traffic to your profile.

I would suggest trying different keywords and filters to see if you can find your gigs. 

Thanks

Zahidul Parvez

SnakyCat.jpg.4bc04290d4daae3a1efbb426cd8da658.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

On 3/6/2023 at 6:06 AM, sabbir1219 said:

My all gigs are on 1st page 3 days before. But alas my no gigs are showing on any page when I search with relevant keywords. I contact with support team but they said everything is ok! but my gigs are not showing in the search for 3 days. Please anyone help me?

maybe some one left bad private review and your performance is dropping 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2