Payoneer recently blocked my account.

stormborn9862

Question

So recently, Payoneer blocked my account without giving me any details of the violation I made, eating away all my funds. To be honest, they are a scam. They knew I'm a Fiverr freelancer and send all the funds to their platform, so there was no way they could come across any fraudulent activity considering I only use Payoneer for Fiverr, and still, they closed my account. Now, what options do I have to withdraw the funds? Paypal is banned where I live. I'm actually very stressed.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

15 answers to this question

7 hours ago, stormborn9862 said:

So recently, Payoneer blocked my account without giving me any details of the violation I made, eating away all my funds. To be honest, they are a scam. They knew I'm a Fiverr freelancer and send all the funds to their platform, so there was no way they could come across any fraudulent activity considering I only use Payoneer for Fiverr, and still, they closed my account. Now, what options do I have to withdraw the funds? Paypal is banned where I live. I'm actually very stressed.

I've been using Payoneer for about 6 years and never had a problem and honestly I don't think they are scams. If you can't use paypal and Payoneer I don't think you have any other alternative to withdraw the money you have on Fiverr. My recommendation is to open a ticket to Fiverr support.

• Like 13

12 hours ago, stormborn9862 said:

Well did you provide the additional requirements/documents requested by them for further verification recently (Payoneer)? You might have missed it and that's why they might have blocked your account. Check your email/spam folder for this purpose. 

P.S. Do not blame everything on Payoneer.. Investigate it further..

• Like 15

7 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Well did you provide the additional requirements/documents requested by them for further verification recently (Payoneer)? You might have missed it and that's why they might have blocked your account. Check your email/spam folder for this purpose. 

P.S. Do not blame everything on Payoneer.. Investigate it further..

I'm in the middle of the same problem, I guess. For verification they asking for the Invoice attached and Website where you work attached. As a website I've attached my Fiverr link, they approve. As for the invoice - there is no invoices on Fiverr. So there is no way for me to verify – it's just impossible. I'm working on Fiverr only, I just don't know what to do now, I'm devastated. How can I not to blame Payoneer, if there is Catch 22 situation?

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, beaten_pixel said:

I'm in the middle of the same problem, I guess. For verification they asking for the Invoice attached and Website where you work attached. As a website I've attached my Fiverr link, they approve. As for the invoice - there is no invoices on Fiverr. So there is no way for me to verify – it's just impossible. I'm working on Fiverr only, I just don't know what to do now, I'm devastated. How can I not to blame Payoneer, if there is Catch 22 situation?

Hi there. 

I know there is no invoice here on Fiverr. But I don't know if Fiverr earning Statement could help. You can try it as verification. During verification last year, I had no trouble with Payoneer. I think you can chat directly to Payoneer support too. 

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

Hi there. 

I know there is no invoice here on Fiverr. But I don't know if Fiverr earning Statement could help. You can try it as verification. During verification last year, I had no trouble with Payoneer. I think you can chat directly to Payoneer support too. 

Oh man, thanks for advice! Really big thanks! I will try! So Fiverr earning Statement halped in your case or you use some other method?

Payoneer support is really dumb, I guess there is a bot, not real human, despite on the fact they try to show that they are human. Because for the particular questions they answered with irrelevant template answers from FAQ.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, beaten_pixel said:

Well were you getting payments from outsiders except Fiverr's (local/international)? 

Better to contact Payoneer via Live Chat and discuss everything with them..

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 12

Just now, beaten_pixel said:

Thats the problem, cause answer is no 🙂 I work on Fiverr only now, for a few last years.

Then only solution for you is to discuss with Payoneer Team via Live Chat. Their Support Team is actually not dumb. I faced the same issue but after discussing via Live Chat, my issue got resolved. I hope yours get resolved too! Good Luck! 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Then only solution for you is to discuss with Payoneer Team via Live Chat. Their Support Team is actually not dumb. I faced the same issue but after discussing via Live Chat, my issue got resolved. I hope yours get resolved too! Good Luck! 

I tried yesterday, but for me it was like a chatbot situation - I wrote "I can't get invoice from Fiverr", support asnwers "You got to attach invoice".

Today tried to chat again, but they answered "We got technica issues, please, try again in few hours" - fingercrossed and waiting for this next try. Thanks for sharing your situation, it makes me feel like it's not totally lost situation! 🙂

Edited by beaten_pixel
  • Like 11

1 minute ago, beaten_pixel said:

I tried yesterday, but for me it was like a chatbot situation - I wrote "I can't get invoice from Fiverr", support asnwers "You got to attach invoice".

Today tried to chat again, but they answered "We got technica issues, please, try again in few hours" - fingercrossed and waiting for this next try. 🙂

Whenever you get a chance to talk to them, request them to ask for an alternative document (not invoice).. Well try your luck again but next week now! 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, beaten_pixel said:

Oh man, thanks for advice! Really big thanks! I will try!

As I said, I had no trouble during verification. They do not ask me a invoice.

But as an advice for you, this Fiverr statement might work as verification. It's a kind of proof of earning. You can also attach some details of Transaction of Fiverr to Payoneer (csv file from fiverr). 

Edited by michmikaia
Typos
  • Like 12

I also faced the same issue, but I managed to solve it. Go to your email and search for an email from the Payoneer account approval department. In that email, they will request details for the payment invoice. Copy those details from the email and then go to Fiverr to extract them from your statement. After that, go to Zoho Invoice to create the invoice. Make sure to accurately add the amount, date, payment from and to details, and include your name and logo. Download the invoice and submit it. Your problem will be resolved INSHALLAH.

• Like 3