I'm online but my gig is not showing in the online sellers

sohail_arts

Question

Hi,
Everything was going well but I've been facing some issues for the past few months. When I used the online filter to see which person is  online this time  my gig is not showing there even though I'm online. Before this issue when I use the online filter my gig was there. Because of not shown, I didn't get any orders. Please expert tell me what should i do. I have already talked to Fiverr support but they said it's all ok from our side. Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advanced 

• Like 11

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, sohail_arts said:

Hi,
Everything was going well but I've been facing some issues for the past few months. When I used the online filter to see which person is  online this time  my gig is not showing there even though I'm online. Before this issue when I use the online filter my gig was there. Because of not shown, I didn't get any orders. Please expert tell me what should i do. I have already talked to Fiverr support but they said it's all ok from our side. Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advanced 

here why your gig is not on online filter:

In order to appear in the search under online filter, you have to be actively online for at least an hour on Fiverr. This means that you need to perform actions: respond to conversations, work on orders, browse Buyer Requests, or just the marketplace. If you leave your account open in the background, it’s not considered as you being online. If you are using the mobile app, check your Profile to make sure "Show Online Status" is turned on.

• Like 10

1. If you have set your availability to "offline," your gig will not appear in the online sellers' list.

2.The online sellers' list on Fiverr updates frequently, so it's possible that your gig is not showing up because it's not currently within the rotation of gigs being displayed.

If your gig is not showing up in the online sellers' list on Fiverr, you may want to try optimizing your gig's performance.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, sohail_arts said:

I keep online even 8-9 hours and perform actions on the order page as well but I still, have the same issue. and this thing annoys me a lot 

strange, try to check the "online" offline" switch, it is on mobile app

• Like 5

3 hours ago, venonusa said:

In order to appear in the search under online filter, you have to be actively online for at least an hour on Fiverr

No true. In order to appear online, you actually need to do something within the platform, be it checking your gigs, browsing your orders, etc. What I noticed is that if you stop any interaction with the website for a few minutes it will show you as offline. Even if you are in front of the computer.. for example if you work on a project and you're not interacting with the Fiverr website at all, you'll be seen offline. 

However, few to no people use that online filter, so you shouldn't really care about it that much.

• Like 5
  • Up 4

Hello,

I understand that you are facing an issue with your gig not showing up when using the online filter on Fiverr, even though you are online. This can be a frustrating experience, especially if it has been impacting your sales.

Here are some possible reasons why your gig may not be showing up:

1. Your gig may have been temporarily removed by Fiverr for violating their terms of service. In this case, you should have received a notification from Fiverr about the reason for the removal.
  2. Your gig may have been flagged by the Fiverr algorithm as low-quality or spammy, and as a result, it may not be showing up in search results or the online filter. This can happen if your gig title, tags, or description do not accurately reflect the services you offer.
  3. It could be a technical issue on Fiverr's end. In this case, you can try clearing your cache and cookies or accessing Fiverr from a different device or browser to see if the issue persists.
  4. It could be that there are simply too many sellers online at the same time, and your gig is being pushed down in the search results.

If you have already contacted Fiverr support and they have told you that everything is okay from their end, then the issue may be related to one of the above points. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Review your gig's title, tags, and description to make sure they accurately reflect your services.
  2. Try promoting your gig on social media or other channels to drive more traffic to your gig.
  3. Consider optimizing your gig's SEO by using relevant keywords in your title, tags, and description.
  4. Monitor your gig's analytics to see if there are any patterns or trends that could help you understand why your gig is not getting orders.
  5. Finally, be patient and persistent. Building a successful gig on Fiverr takes time and effort, but with the right approach, you can increase your visibility and attract more buyers.

I hope this helps, and best of luck with your gig!

Edited by biplab016783033
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

No true. In order to appear online, you actually need to do something within the platform, be it checking your gigs, browsing your orders, etc. What I noticed is that if you stop any interaction with the website for a few minutes it will show you as offline. Even if you are in front of the computer.. for example if you work on a project and you're not interacting with the Fiverr website at all, you'll be seen offline. 

However, few to no people use that online filter, so you shouldn't really care about it that much.

it is what Fiverr support said to me one time....

• Like 5

Just now, venonusa said:

it is what Fiverr support said to me one time....

Sure, but test out what I said, and you will see that I am right 🙂 

Still it doesn't matter because few to no people care who is online. The overall personal branding, samples, etc weigh in much more. Most of the orders that I receive appear when I am offline..and that's the case for most people here.

• Like 6