I'm getting no orders for the first time since 2013

mr_ayyoub

Hello folks,
I have been working on Fiverr since 2013 and I have always been a good and a committed buyer, my Fiverr account was always healthy and I don't use any illegal ways without being said that I have completed all the requirements to be a top seller but unfortunately for some reasons I don't know I did not achieve that. Also I am a level 2 seller and I have 5 star reviews and all my clients are happy with the work I provide. However, about 3 months ago I started to notice a drop in receiving news orders, that started to reduce progressively(I have no idea why) then out of the blue the orders has stopped(I only had some orders from returning clients) and also I noticed that I can't promote my gigs anymore it says "Not promotable (Unqualified)". How come? I didn't do anything wrong everything was good then suddenly the gig that generated for me more than $17k stopped receiving orders or even messages? Is that even logical?
I was thinking about it too much recently and it ran across my mind that the moment I cancelled my seller plus subscription (Now I want to subscribe again, they say you are not eligible), the sales started to decline. Is this maybe the reason?
I just want to understand why is this happening to my account, is Fiverr punishing me for something I don't know? I contacted the support many times they only say everything seems to be good. Now I started to be extremely anxious about it, is my profile dying? Is there someone who experienced the same thing can help?

Thank you

Edited by mr_ayyoub
  • Like 9
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

6 hours ago, mr_ayyoub said:

Hello folks,
I have been working on Fiverr since 2013 and I have always been a good and a committed buyer, my Fiverr account was always healthy and I don't use any illegal ways without being said that I have completed all the requirements to be a top seller but unfortunately for some reasons I don't know I did not achieve that. Also I am a level 2 seller and I have 5 star reviews and all my clients are happy with the work I provide. However, about 3 months ago I started to notice a drop in receiving news orders, that started to reduce progressively(I have no idea why) then out of the blue the orders has stopped(I only had some orders from returning clients) and also I noticed that I can't promote my gigs anymore it says "Not promotable (Unqualified)". How come? I didn't do anything wrong everything was good then suddenly the gig that generated for me more than $17k stopped receiving orders or even messages? Is that even logical?
I was thinking about it too much recently and it ran across my mind that the moment I cancelled my seller plus subscription (Now I want to subscribe again, they say you are not eligible), the sales started to decline. Is this maybe the reason?
I just want to understand why is this happening to my account, is Fiverr punishing me for something I don't know? I contacted the support many times they only say everything seems to be good. Now I started to be extremely anxious about it, is my profile dying? Is there someone who experienced the same thing can help?

Thank you

I'm facing the same issue for the last 5 months. One day I woke up and see the notification  "Promoted Gigs. Some of your Gigs cannot be promoted anymore." and gig stopped receiving orders or even messages. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, gopal00 said:

I'm facing the same issue for the last 5 months. One day I woke up and see the notification  "Promoted Gigs. Some of your Gigs cannot be promoted anymore." and gig stopped receiving orders or even messages. 

Your orders stopped permanently?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, katherinasim said:

I'm facing the same issue. Suddenly 5 days ago my Fiverr Choice gig became unqualified for promotion and not even searchable. Other gigs are switched off from search and promotion too, and I don't get any response from Fiverr. I have no idea why I am being punished

It's really sad to have such things and you have no control on them! How long have been selling on Fiverr?

• Like 5

I'm having a very similar problem. Gig has been running since 2017, I have over a thousand orders and great metrics, and then almost overnight at the end of December I stopped receiving orders or messages from new buyers. I was never a member of Seller Plus (I'm not eligible). I wasn't too worried at first, but it has been two months without a single new customer. I can't find my gig in search at all, it isn't eligible for promotion/ads (apparently there are potential quality issues?) and no amount of updating and tweaking my gig has helped. At this rate, I'm going to have to leave Fiverr and focus my energy elsewhere. What's the point of taking the 20% hit on orders from repeat clients when my gig isn't even being shown to new buyers? That's a really poor return, imo.

Couldn't have come at a worse time, either. I'm about to apply for a mortgage; I might not be able to now because my sales are down so low. 😔

If there is something wrong with our gigs, then tell us, Fiverr! At least give us the opportunity to course correct instead of silently punishing for faults unknown...

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Up 2

16 hours ago, abigailgibbs said:

If there is something wrong with our gigs, then tell us, Fiverr! At least give us the opportunity to course correct instead of silently punishing for faults unknown...

This, I strongly agree with you! If there is something wrong they should let us know. Me I see that Fiverr started to treat old sellers as trash for no reason. And yes thanks god I am not fully counting on Fiverr as I have other professions I do in parallel such as the internet marketing.

• Like 3
  • Up 4

On 2/25/2023 at 12:32 AM, abigailgibbs said:

I'm having a very similar problem. Gig has been running since 2017, I have over a thousand orders and great metrics, and then almost overnight at the end of December I stopped receiving orders or messages from new buyers. I was never a member of Seller Plus (I'm not eligible). I wasn't too worried at first, but it has been two months without a single new customer. I can't find my gig in search at all, it isn't eligible for promotion/ads (apparently there are potential quality issues?) and no amount of updating and tweaking my gig has helped. At this rate, I'm going to have to leave Fiverr and focus my energy elsewhere. What's the point of taking the 20% hit on orders from repeat clients when my gig isn't even being shown to new buyers? That's a really poor return, imo.

Couldn't have come at a worse time, either. I'm about to apply for a mortgage; I might not be able to now because my sales are down so low. 😔

The same is happening with a lot of level 2 sellers. Fiverr will lose its experienced sellers in the long run. Everyone (sellers who are facing this problem) are looking for alternatives so that they can leave Fiverr.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, mr_ayyoub said:

This, I strongly agree with you! If there is something wrong they should let us know. Me I see that Fiverr started to treat old sellers as trash for no reason. And yes thanks god I am not fully counting on Fiverr as I have other professions I do in parallel such as the internet marketing.

you are right!! seems like they don't care about our dedication, experience, and hard work. I'm also working on 2nd business and will leave Fiverr very soon.

• Like 7

I am also facing the same issue. I am a level 2 seller. All of my gigs are not showing in any search. When I paused for three days and then reactivated my gigs, the gigs started showing and I also got a Fiverr promotion option but it only lasted for one day. This happened to me two times, next day I again paused the gigs and reactivated my gigs started showing and the promotion option became available but both of the times it only lasted for one day. Something is wrong with my Fiverr ID or Fiverr is messing with it. I don't know.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/27/2023 at 3:30 PM, irfanahmadnaz1 said:

I am also facing the same issue. I am a level 2 seller. All of my gigs are not showing in any search. When I paused for three days and then reactivated my gigs, the gigs started showing and I also got a Fiverr promotion option but it only lasted for one day. This happened to me two times, next day I again paused the gigs and reactivated my gigs started showing and the promotion option became available but both of the times it only lasted for one day. Something is wrong with my Fiverr ID or Fiverr is messing with it. I don't know.  

Lots of level 2 sellers are facing this issue! all because of the "promoted gig" option. Fiverr will lose high-quality sellers.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2023 at 8:02 PM, abigailgibbs said:

how is the situation now ?

• Like 1

From past 3 months, I'm facing same issue. 1 of my gig which used to give me some orders is dropped drastically in past 2-3 months, it used to have around 4-5k impressions, now am at 200 impressions in last 30 days. Don't know what's wrong and this is happening since fiverr seller plus program has been introduced, its my personal experience.

• Like 1