Does the order being in revision affect seller stats in any way?

translations25

Question

Hello, Fiverr forum! 

One of my orders has had "In revision" status for 49 days since the buyer has been busy and didn't have time to review the changes yet.

Could this be affecting my rating on the website in any way? I've noticed that I've been getting fewer views and orders lately, and am worried that this could be connected.

Many thanks in advance for your responses!

Screenshott.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

Hi. 

Unfortunately yes, it will affect your rating. 

One question, have you delivered your work after revision? Because, if you already re-delivered it,  your order will mark complete after 3days automatically. But seems you haven't re-delivered it yet. 

Anyway, try to reach CS, explain everything. And see if they can do something for you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Hi. 

Unfortunately yes, it will affect your rating. 

One question, have you delivered your work after revision? Because, if you already re-delivered it,  your order will mark complete after 3days automatically. But seems you haven't re-delivered it yet. 

Anyway, try to reach CS, explain everything. And see if they can do something for you. 

Thank you so much for your reply! I haven't delivered the order as the buyer is still reviewing the changes. I'll reach out to him first and try to sort this out 🙂

• Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, translations25 said:

I haven't delivered the order as the buyer is still reviewing the changes. I'll reach out to him first and try to sort this out 🙂

In the future, re-deliver it after doing what buyers ask for change. And if there is any other change that buyers need, they will re-ask for a revision. 

I suggest you to re-deliver the work now so that order will mark completed after 3days.

Good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2