very low impressions and orders lately

renonuwan

My account has seen very low impressions and orders lately. Some time ago, the impressions and orders were very high. But now it is completely different. I have over 400 positive ratings and over 600 successfully completed orders. Despite this, I am very good at serving customers here. Despite this, I am now finding that not all of my gigs are going to buyers. Why is this happening? So, If possible, can you please guide me on how to restore my account to its previous state?
Also, some of my gigs can't be found even after searching.

Here's the Link to my gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/renonuwan/design-environment-concept-art-and-landscape-background

Thank you!

Edited by renonuwan
  • Like 11
  • Sad 6

Same problem and I think this happened after February 9-10 like me and another seller here. The gig in the search from 1-2 pages, moved to 12 page and further. And the statistics of all concerts decreased by 2-3 times, and nothing has changed for a week. Despite the fact that I have almost 500 reviews and I'm a Top Rated seller.
I asked this question in tech support, but got a standard answer.... - "Your gigs are active and there are no problems and Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, clicks, or views for your Gig. "

stat.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 5
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, omniks said:

I asked this question in tech support, but got a standard answer.... - "Your gigs are active and there are no problems and Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, clicks, or views for your Gig. "

I don't see anything wrong with that honest, truthful, and 100% correct answer. What kind of alternate answer are you looking for?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, omniks said:

Same problem and I think this happened after February 9-10 like me and another seller here. The gig in the search from 1-2 pages, moved to 12 page and further. And the statistics of all concerts decreased by 2-3 times, and nothing has changed for a week. Despite the fact that I have almost 500 reviews and I'm a Top Rated seller.

stat.png

maybe you received some negative private review and they are drop down everything

• Like 7
  • Sad 4