How can an order be cancelled, when it was marked as complete and a 5 star review?

harriet1s

Question

14 answers to this question

4 hours ago, bmcdesign said:

The Buyer request for a chargeback, you can contact Fiverr support for help

Unfortunately it was not successful: "Although the order was completed, this order had to result in it being cancelled because the buyer is no longer on the Fiverr platform." It was not so much money in this case, but what if it has been an order with hundreds of dollars? I really can't belief it

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, harriet1s said:

Hi all, I just got the message that one of my orders has been cancelled, despite the fact, that I did my work and delivered in time. I got a 5 star review from the buyer but I'm not able to contact him now. Any ideas?

Yep, your client open Chargeback from his bank, you can ask to Fiverr support a compensation since you have deliver the order in time and buyer has left 5 start review

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Yep, your client open Chargeback from his bank, you can ask to Fiverr support a compensation since you have deliver the order in time and buyer has left 5 start review

Thanks. I'll try that. Irritating, because there hasn't been any problems. He was very happy with my recording. Seems he is not longer available on Fiverr. But that should not be at my expense...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, harriet1s said:

They say: The credit from this order was refunded to the buyer! I can't believe it...

It was a lot of work and I got the best review from him

send message to Fiverr support, asking information and ask for compensation, since you deliver the order and it was accepted, you did your job.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, harriet1s said:

Unfortunately it was not successful: "Although the order was completed, this order had to result in it being cancelled because the buyer is no longer on the Fiverr platform." It was not so much money in this case, but what if it has been an order with hundreds of dollars? I really can't belief it

oh! the order was not delivered? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Due to charge back claim buyer cancel it through his payment gateway you should contact with Fiverr and let them all the details that you have complete the order and get 5 star review as well they will refund you amount and also not include cancelation in your job completion score so its better to contact Fiverr support and explain all story in a nice and professional way 

• Like 3

On 2/14/2023 at 6:08 AM, virtualbookspro said:

Due to charge back claim buyer cancel it through his payment gateway you should contact with Fiverr and let them all the details that you have complete the order and get 5 star review as well they will refund you amount and also not include cancelation in your job completion score so its better to contact Fiverr support and explain all story in a nice and professional way 

The support know it all, but said the haven't get payed from the buyer. I can't understand that. Maybe that's only possible with orders with 1 day delivery...

• Sad 1