All my Gigs Removed From Search

mishappy

Question

Hello and good day,
I have been a fiverr seller since 2019 and my earnings have been pretty decent.
I have up to 7 ggs but only one proved to be successful and as such I focused my attention on my best selling gig.

They others were active but not getting orders from them.
Since the past 2 weeks, I haven't received an order and my gigs have been removed from fiverr's search results.

I have contacted fiverr's support and their response seems that my gigs were poor and that I should concentrate on my existing buyers.
It looked like they are never bring my gigs to the search results anytime soon.

What could help in this situation.
Am open to any suggestion.

Thanks

• Like 25
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

25 answers to this question

Same thing is happening to me. I contacted fiverr support and they are not helpful. They said the gigs can be removed due to poor performance even though all of my clients are more than happy about my delivery, fiverr says my performance is not good. I don't know what to do.

• Like 10
  • Up 4

Same thing happened to me. On February 9, statistics at all gigs fell down. It can be explained when this happens with one gig, but when it happens at all my popular gigs, it starts to look like a block or some kind of technical failure. 

At the moment, only one gig has returned to its previous impressions. And the most popular gig that brought me over $20,000 is on the last pages of the keyword search, and before that was on the first pages. 

I haven't changed the description and the name of the gigs for a long time. I have been working hard here for almost 2 years, I have not received bad public ratings and I am a top rated seller. Since February 9, no new requests have been received. Now I receive orders only from regular clients. 

I don’t understand why the Fiverr hides gig, if it brings good income to them and me   🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 5

1 hour ago, omniks said:

Same thing happened to me. On February 9, statistics at all gigs fell down. It can be explained when this happens with one gig, but when it happens at all my popular gigs, it starts to look like a block or some kind of technical failure. 

At the moment, only one gig has returned to its previous impressions. And the most popular gig that brought me over $20,000 is on the last pages of the keyword search, and before that was on the first pages. 

I haven't changed the description and the name of the gigs for a long time. I have been working hard here for almost 2 years, I have not received bad public ratings and I am a top rated seller. Since February 9, no new requests have been received. Now I receive orders only from regular clients. 

I don’t understand why the Fiverr hides gig, if it brings good income to them and me   🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

maybe you have received some PRIVATE negative feedback and they are destroying your performance 

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

maybe you have received some PRIVATE negative feedback and they are destroying your performance 

Maybe... I don't know how to check it.
I don’t remember that I had dissatisfied clients, or my clients are hypocrites 😂

• Like 12

Just now, omniks said:

Maybe... I don't know how to check it.
I don’t remember that I had dissatisfied clients, or my clients are hypocrites 😂

that's the problem... we can't know this and we can't even correct it... but 99% could be that the problem

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, venonusa said:

that's the problem... we can't know this and we can't even correct it... but 99% could be that the problem

Is it possible that 1-2 negative private reviews can ruin the statistics so much, it will soon be a month since my gigs are at the bottom, but I'm sure there were good ones from my regular clients. 
Hope I just need to wait 😞

• Like 15

1 hour ago, omniks said:

Is it possible that 1-2 negative private reviews can ruin the statistics so much, it will soon be a month since my gigs are at the bottom, but I'm sure there were good ones from my regular clients. 
Hope I just need to wait 😞

Only 1 month? Over here are 2 months that we are stuck!

• Like 11
  • Up 2

On 3/1/2023 at 7:06 PM, omniks said:

I m facing same issue but  tell me on Feb when your gigs removed from search  did you upate chamet before remove gigs ? Remember this 

• Like 10

On 3/1/2023 at 7:06 PM, omniks said:

I mean have you updated Fiverr before remove gig ? 

• Like 10

15 hours ago, ritsolution said:

I mean have you updated Fiverr before remove gig ? 

I didn't change anything. This is what worries me... that the problem is in the Fiverr system, or private feedback.

At the moment, my gig is still on the last page in the search, with low impressions. Previously, there were about 400 impressions, now only 100. I tried to search in another browser, from another device, also search in incognito mode, the result is the same

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Same problem.

I contacted Fiverr support team and they said

"

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out about your Gig,

Gigs on Fiverr shift their position daily and we cannot guarantee search positions and impressions.

Gigs may also be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance.

You can continue working with your existing buyers.

We are here if you have additional questions.

Best regards,
The Fiverr Support Team

"image.png.baf78bc655cdc13e89a27ef10bcc69c4.png

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, nexa_business said:

Same problem.

I contacted Fiverr support team and they said

"

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out about your Gig,

Gigs on Fiverr shift their position daily and we cannot guarantee search positions and impressions.

Gigs may also be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance.

You can continue working with your existing buyers.

We are here if you have additional questions.

Best regards,
The Fiverr Support Team

"image.png.baf78bc655cdc13e89a27ef10bcc69c4.png

This is their standard response. They won't say anything else.

But the second month my impressions are at the bottom. 
There were 0 new clients for the whole month. In the last 2 weeks, maybe 3 clients have written. Previously, new clients wrote every day

• Like 9

I am facing the same issue.

My gigs are ACTIVE but it seems my gigs have been REMOVED FROM THE SEARCH FEATURE despite good overall rating.

I have searched for my gigs from the fast page to the last one and they are not searchable. I don't appear anywhere in category every after filtering the local sellers in my category.

Is there any chance that I will be brought back to the search results regardless of the page?

• Like 7

On 4/1/2023 at 6:42 PM, perf_scrivener said:

I am facing the same issue.

My gigs are ACTIVE but it seems my gigs have been REMOVED FROM THE SEARCH FEATURE despite good overall rating.

I have searched for my gigs from the fast page to the last one and they are not searchable. I don't appear anywhere in category every after filtering the local sellers in my category.

Is there any chance that I will be brought back to the search results regardless of the page?

On 3/1/2023 at 8:01 PM, xpert_pro0 said:

Same Problem. I am a Level 2 seller on Fiverr

same bro i also level 2 seller but facing same problem any solution ?

• Like 6

yesterday morning I change my best ranking Gig which is on rank on 1st page of my service and I just change the image and upload an edited one I make changes in the text but now my Gig is not on the first page not even on the first 10 pages why it gets Derank it demotivates me and I contact the support team they said ( there are still our internal metrics that have not been satisfied and due to this your Gig was removed from search results.) I don't why this i just change the image bro, seriously I'm feeling so demotivated right now

• Like 8