Please will somebody help me

dianeofmusgrave

Question

My gig says it needs further review before it becomes active in search results and all of my gigs are gone when I search but status says they are active and in search results.

I have tried searching tags and titles, nothing. All of them gone from search at once. From page one to just gone.

I have had no bad performance and only 5 star reviews. 2 of the gigs that have disappeared have never even had orders. One is old and one I listed a few days ago so it's not a time thing either.

I am writing to support but they keep saying it's bad performance and don't acknowledge anything further. Surely this can't be right?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

7 answers to this question

If it says they need to review it further you could just wait. If you need to you could contact support.

There's this option in the help centre:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-not-found-when-searched

which shows your gigs' statuses.

In gig "I will teach you how to master midjourney" you only use 1 search tag.

You have 2 gigs called "I will teach you how to use midjourney like a pro" that might have the same descriptions. Gig duplicates aren't allowed.

Also you might have used the same images in more than one gig. It might be better to have images unique to each gig.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2
  • Up 2

beyond the regular reviews, there are the private reviews that Fiverr asks customers, those should affect your performance and you can not know how many bad or good you have, only fiverr know.

the thing I recommend is to add new gigs, edit your current gigs, change the keywords, create an image that attracts people and wait a least 10days to see the results.

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

If it says they need to review it further you could just wait. If you need to you could contact support.

There's this option in the help centre:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-not-found-when-searched

which shows your gigs' statuses.

In gig "I will teach you how to master midjourney" you only use 1 search tag.

You have 2 gigs called "I will teach you how to use midjourney like a pro" that might have the same descriptions. Gig duplicates aren't allowed.

Also you might have used the same images in more than one gig. It might be better to have images unique to each gig.

Hi 

I double checked and there are five tags but it’s not showing all my tags under related tags

• Like 3