Why do impressions and clicks come down to zero?

shafzone

Am level one seller, suddenly impressions and clicks for the gigs, drastically come down to zero after did some changes in gig description. Has anyone faced similar issue? I would like to know the reason and overcome it please. Thanks.

Edited by shafzone
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

• shafzone changed the title to Why do impressions and clicks come down to zero?
On 2/7/2023 at 10:05 AM, shafzone said:

Am level one seller, suddenly impressions and clicks for the gigs, drastically come down to zero after did some changes in gig description. Has anyone faced similar issue? I would like to know the reason and overcome it please. Thanks.

Hi! There are several reasons for this and Even myself as a Level 2 Seller and Seller Plus cant explain as I had been experiencing the effects of this since last week and of course it will eventually get more attraction again. I had observed on the the following:

1. Changing your Image and Gig Description - If you want to change this one do this during the slow peak since they had refreshed the algorithm. 

2. Below 3 Star Client Feedback - Keep on improving that's the only answer I can give

3. Cancelled Orders - Ask The Fiverr team that the cancelled orders should not affect your rank especially when this is amicable agreement to cancel

4. Extended time in delivering whether its you or the client had extended it

5. Delivered the projects less than 12 hours

6. Not being online within your peak hours 

7. Responsiveness both prospects and clients do affect (the number of hours)

Those are the things I had observed. Maybe a few of those things had happened. You can asked specifically the customer service to help you identify the problem. 

Be aware of the Red Flag Clients, (good turned sour) I had encountered them and they are horrible to experience. Why I say so. After delivering the project they threatened to do this and that and even I was being nice and willing to rectify to fit in the project requirement. I end up having to cancel it. In my guess he/she was a seller. I can't say the same for those who had encountered. In my guess this has affected my Gig Ads and my Impressions as I observed. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, shafzone said:

Request feedback and reviews: Encourage satisfied clients to leave positive feedback and reviews on your gig to build your reputation and attract new clients.

Your advice is incorrect and will ultimately lead to getting freelancers banned.  Asking for positive reviews is against the Fiverr TOS

Please understand that when you post on the forum, your words have consequences, and if you're not 100% sure of what your writing you can easily end the careers of new freelancers if they listen to you

I suggest you proofread your AI driven content before posting it in the future  🙂

• Like 15
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

Respond to buyer requests promptly: Responding promptly to buyer requests and messages shows your professionalism and commitment to providing excellent customer service.

Are you able to see the Buyer Requests as a Seller in your Profile anymore? 🤔

Request feedback and reviews: Encourage satisfied clients to leave positive feedback and reviews on your gig to build your reputation and attract new clients.

I will encourage you to read the Terms of Services (TOS) again. It's forbidden to ask for a positive feedback from buyer and it will lead to account suspension so avoid suggesting this! 🙄

Stay active on Fiverr: Regularly update your portfolio, respond to messages, and participate in the Fiverr community to show your commitment to your business and keep your profile active.

It's a Myth that Staying Active/Online on Fiverr helps with anything else! So avoid suggesting this too! 🤷‍♀️

• Like 8
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Are you able to see the Buyer Requests as a Seller in your Profile anymore? 🤔

I will encourage you to read the Terms of Services (TOS) again. It's forbidden to ask for a positive feedback from buyer and it will lead to account suspension so avoid suggesting this! 🙄

It's a Myth that Staying Active/Online on Fiverr helps with anything else! So avoid suggesting this too! 🤷‍♀️

Avoid the buyer request advice since its no longer available. Excuse me for the inconvenience.

I never said to ask for a "positive review" but you can ask for feedback or review the service you have provided. it's fair and the buyer can feedback you.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, shafzone said:

As a new seller on Fiverr, getting your first few orders can be a challenge. Here are some tips to help you grow your business and get orders consistently:

Optimize your gig: Make sure your gig is optimized with an eye-catching title, clear and concise description, and high-quality images that showcase your skills and services.

Offer competitive prices: Consider offering competitive prices for your services to make them more appealing to potential clients.

Respond to buyer requests promptly: Responding promptly to buyer requests and messages shows your professionalism and commitment to providing excellent customer service.

Promote your gig: Share your gig on social media, your personal website, and other relevant online communities to increase visibility and attract new clients.

Stay active on Fiverr: Regularly update your portfolio, respond to messages, and participate in the Fiverr community to show your commitment to your business and keep your profile active.

Continuously improve your skills: Take advantage of Fiverr's learning resources and continuously improve your skills to offer the best possible services to your clients.

Be patient: Building a successful business on Fiverr takes time and effort, so be patient and persistent in your efforts to grow your business.

By following these tips and continuously working to improve your skills and offer high-quality services, you can increase your chances of getting orders consistently on Fiverr.

Avoid the buyer request advice since it's no longer available. Excuse me for the inconvenience.

It's against the terms and conditions that asking for a "positive review" but you can ask for feedback or review the service you have provided. it's fair and the buyer can feedback you.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, shafzone said:

It's against the terms and conditions that asking for a "positive review" but you can ask for feedback or review the service you have provided. it's fair and the buyer can feedback you.

22 hours ago, shafzone said:

Kindly read your statement again. You have clearly mentioned "Positive Feedback". 

So, it is better to not guide anyone like the way you are guiding! 🙄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

@shafzone when you change information in your gigs, it takes time for the algorithm to learn your new information. So yes, changing during slow times like holidays is valuable advice. Also, putting yourself on vacation mode will drastically cut the impressions because you are not there to receive orders. Since you said you made changes, this is my best guess. Just be patient and let the algorithm learn your changes. My suggestion is don’t go crazy with changes.. only to drastically improve. We all experience slow times. Don’t worry. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, melissaharlowvo said:

@shafzone when you change information in your gigs, it takes time for the algorithm to learn your new information. So yes, changing during slow times like holidays is valuable advice. Also, putting yourself on vacation mode will drastically cut the impressions because you are not there to receive orders. Since you said you made changes, this is my best guess. Just be patient and let the algorithm learn your changes. My suggestion is don’t go crazy with changes.. only to drastically improve. We all experience slow times. Don’t worry. 

hello madam  please  help me to solve my  problem

A few days ago my fiber gig Impressions suddenly started to increase and after 5-6 orders i got then, it Impressions suddenly decreased and now 5 Impressions i got every day, my question is if anyone is facing the same problem then please tell me how to get out of this problem. Is there any way I can get my gig back in ranking . did you face the same problem? So how did you solve it? what  i  can do now give  me a real way if  you have any experiences with the same  problem

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.JPG

• Like 3

I had the same (above-mentioned) issue when I previously edited the gig description and later found an unauthorized link included in the description for sample works, so I removed the link and got the impressions and clicks back on track. But I face the same issue again after publishing a new gig, what should be the cause/s behind this? 

Edited by shafzone
  • Like 4

• shafzone changed the title to Why do impressions and clicks go down to zero, Right after publishing a new gig?
16 minutes ago, shafzone said:

I had the same (above-mentioned) issue when I previously edited the gig description and later found an unauthorized link included in the description for sample works, so I removed the link and got the impressions and clicks back on track. But I face the same issue again after publishing a new gig, what should be the cause/s behind this? 

I used to get impressions and clicks the next day after publishing gigs and now has it changed due to the Fiverr algorithm update or what?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 2/21/2023 at 11:51 PM, shafzone said:

I used to get impressions and clicks the next day after publishing gigs and now has it changed due to the Fiverr algorithm update or what?

The reply I received from fiverr for the above issue. See the attachment 

Screenshot_2023-02-23-12-33-01-489_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • shafzone changed the title to GIGs impressions and clicks decreasing is serious concern in these days
22 minutes ago, shafzone said:

Let's share the challenge and find the solutions.

What update are you referring to exactly? I'm a bit confused since Fiverr has changed a lot in the past couple years - is there anything in specific that's giving you trouble?

• Like 2

• shafzone changed the title to What is the major challenge you face, after the latest algorithm update?
1 minute ago, katakatica said:

What update are you referring to exactly? I'm a bit confused since Fiverr has changed a lot in the past couple years - is there anything in specific that's giving you trouble?

Latest update.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, shafzone said:

Latest update.

But which one? I'd think you mean briefs replacing BR, but since you're mentioning the algorithm, I'm assuming you mean something else? Nothing changed for me PERSONALLY, so I'm just not sure. Was there an update (that was made public) that changed things recently?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...