Why there is no limit to how many revisions can a buyers get?

dophotoshop

Hey guys hope you all doing well, i was wondering why there is an option when i create my gig to set how many revision i can give when everyone can ask for a revision with no limits?

in my gig i did limit it to just 1, but i some times get ppl keep asking for it again and again. and i really don't get it why is that? 

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

41 minutes ago, dophotoshop said:

in my gig i did limit it to just 1, but i some times get ppl keep asking for it again and again. and i really don't get it why is that? 

You have the opportunity to sell additional revisions. When you limit it to 1, that's how many free revisions they get included in the order. When they use that free one and then ask for more, you quote them a price for each additional revision. You have to communicate to them what they bought and what is an extra charge sometimes, and your FAQ's should address this. Most people treat revision requests as a problem, but if properly managed they are an additional opportunity to sell. Like when you tell the waiter you want fries and salad with your meal. They are happy to bring it and charge you accordingly.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 13
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

Yes I agree with you. I hope there should be a limited amount of revisions for the buyers also. then it'll be easier for both buyer and seller to coordinate, Because right now buyer can give unlimited revisions, which is sometime not good for a seller.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

8 hours ago, ruprekha said:

Because right now buyer can give unlimited revisions, which is sometime not good for a seller.

A buyer cannot give any revisions. Only the seller can give them, but you have to manage the way you handle the additional requests. Just because a buyer asks for a revision beyond what was included in your offer does not mean you have to do it for free. It means you need to tell them how much it will cost. I think a lot of people are intimidated by the fear of a bad review, so they allow themselves to be taken advantage of. That is an entirely different problem. The revision issue is simple. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2