My gig search no result..no click no impression

keyakhatun740

1 hour ago, keyakhatun740 said:

Give me a good and best suggestion

That means that plenty of people are seeing your gig, but after looking at it decide to not purchase it and keep looking. It is therefore, probably a product quality issue. People seem to think that visibility alone will be enough, and forget that quality matters just as much. 

Two things are immediately obvious. First, your English needs improvement. There are many people selling the same service who are proficient in English. Second, if you are truly a "professional digital marketing expert", then you should have more orders than you can handle. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, breals said:

How about you use your skills as an expert digital marketer?  

Some people are shameless. While typing this reply, I just decided that I am now an expert on jet propulsion. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Some people are shameless. Whilst typing this reply, I just decided that I am now an expert on jet propulsion. 

What a coincidence.  I became a medical doctor about 4 minutes ago!  i'm about to perform my first lobotomy this afternoon

Edited by breals
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

On your "do instagram promotion and professionally management" gig you could change the places in the video thumbnail and gig image where it says "manthly" twice.

On you profile you could make sure none of the images have text that gets cut off.

Multiple gigs say "quick response 24/7" but your average response time is 3 hours. I'd remove the "24/7" but also try and speed up the response time a bit if possible.

You could change things like where you've written "nock me" and the gig image where you've written "INSTAGRAMACCOUNT".

In the gig text you seem to use the number 0 instead of the letter O quite a few times or write things like "se,rv,ice" instead of "service". If it's not letting you use certain words so many times maybe use alternative words instead.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, breals said:

medical doctor

Yes, but are you a "professional expert" medical doctor?  2 most overused words in the Fiverr BS vocabulary. 

I love when they make sure to state that they are "professional experts", as opposed to all the amateur experts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Follow these steps:
1. Do keyword research before creating GIG.

2. Write proper tags

3. Do proper Marketing for your GIG.

These 3 steps will help you to get Impression.

There are more steps:

4. Make Eye Catchy GIG Image. 

5. Write clean and well explained description

6. Analysis market for GIG Pricing

These 2 steps will help you to get "Click and Order"

I think these will help you to get more reach.

41 minutes ago, alvaroeulalia said:

I had to pause my gig for some months due to personal reasons. Since I reactivated it, there has been no new orders. So I went on the fiverr searcher, to look for where my gig stands between all the other ones. However, I can't find my gig, nor my personal profile as a seller.

Is this normal?

• Like 3