ID Verification CAMERA ISSUE

kdpmirror

Question

Hello,

Can you please guide me how to go for ID Verification.

The issue is:
Whenever I signed in at Fiverr at my cell phone, it pops up with a message "allow your camera access from your cell phone settings to take picture"
I allowed my cell phone camera to take picture of my ID" But the same message arises again and again that allow your mobile phone to get access to mobile phone camera"

Can u please guide me how to fix this issue so that I can easily take pic of my ID via Fiverr app or website?

Thanks and Regards
Jaudat

• Like 11
  • Up 1

10 answers to this question

Hi @kdpmirror,

Hope you doing well!

Firstly log in to your Fiverr account on the Chrome browser. Secondly, open your Fiverr app on your mobile and select your ID type then go to the upper section where a 3 dot(...) section appears then select open in browser. Finally, take a picture (Front and back) of your ID. That's all.

Hope it works for you.

Thank You.

Edited by imran_ctg_bd
Elaborately explained the issues
  • Like 9
  • Up 2

Thanks Mr. Imran for your guidance 🙂. The is problem still there>
Kindly find below the screenshot of the issue.
The same POP UP Message visible again and again and phone camera is unable to take the pic of my ID.
Even though the mobile camera has a full access to take the pic of my ID>

Thanks and Regards

image.png.4e48bb31a5654f0af368f4f34ae47540.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

I have this same problem today with the same message....The ID verification process requires camera access....

However, when I went to camera settings on my android phone, the camera permission does not show the Fiverr app.  Without the Fiverr app being listed under all the apps, I can't give it permission.  What is the problem?  Can the ID verification be done with the laptop camera instead of with the phone camera?  

• Like 3

On 3/18/2024 at 1:51 PM, invent_prep said:

Can the ID verification be done with the laptop camera instead of with the phone camera?  

No, but you can do it through mobile browser instead of the app. Of course, first make sure that your mobile browser has camera access. 

• Like 4

2024-04-0618_39_06-IDVerificationCAMERAISSUE-StarterQuestions-FiverrCommunity.png.bba78f45d634a4caa499ad25cede66f5.png

Tap on the highlighted three dots, then select "Open in External browser" or "Open in Chrome". Then it will request camera access through your browser. Android's In-app browser cannot request camera permissions.

Edited by creativecolumn
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, tonymensah said:

I used chrome and I still not working.

I have managed to resolve the issue, I had my phone on lockdown mode. As soon as I turned lockdown mode off and restarted my phone I was able to verify my ID. This might help someone having the same issue. Check if you have any security settings that might prevent the website from accessing your camera.

• Like 3

On Android phone follows the steps as below.

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Go to apps
  3. search for Fiverr app
  4. select it. (You will get the Apps Info screen)
  5. Click on "Set at default"
  6. Disable "Open supported links"

Now if you open the link SMS message sent to your phone or Use the QR Code, you can use the chrome browser to take a picture.

Edited by milindck
  • Like 3