Getting an order as a new seller

faariha_sajid

3 hours ago, faariha_sajid said:

Okay. Does it only have to do with the main/front image or all the images in the gig?

if you are using the same images that you already have on a gig the Fiverr system can thinks that service is a copy of a gig that you have already published

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Will my ranking be effected if I change the images of a high ranking gig?

One of my gigs is ranking one the second page of the target keyword. I know changing description and keywords will obviously effect the ranking, I am not sure about the images though. Would appreciate if someone could please guide me:) 

Edited by faariha_sajid
  • Like 14
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, faariha_sajid said:

I know changing description and keywords will obviously effect the ranking, I am not sure about the images though. Would appreciate if someone could please guide me:)

Fariha upto my knowledge changing the gig image leaves a good impact and it also effect the ranking of your gig.Your gig image should be appealing so that buyer may click on it 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

On 8/29/2023 at 3:13 PM, faariha_sajid said:

One of my gigs is ranking one the second page of the target keyword. I know changing description and keywords will obviously effect the ranking, I am not sure about the images though. Would appreciate if someone could please guide me:)

You Gig is Ranked . So this is so Risk to lost your Rank To edit. So becareful

• Like 12

On 8/29/2023 at 2:43 PM, faariha_sajid said:

my opinion, always be careful when to edit your gig images/video. If you have a good conversion rate with good click to order count, that means your current image/video is doing fine. 

Think of changing it with better attractive and well competitive images/video when your gig is not doing much good

• Like 9

On 8/29/2023 at 2:13 PM, faariha_sajid said:

Hello there, Changing the images on your Fiverr gig can affect your ranking. If the new images are more relevant and appealing, it can boost your ranking. Conversely, if they're less appealing or relevant, it could harm your ranking.

• Like 9

• 8 months later...
Posted (edited)

So one of my gigs here here is ranking on top pages of two keywords ( one showing 28000 results, the other showing 7000).However, I'm not receiving more than 30 impressions per day. I find this extremely puzzling because we struggled to rank our gigs to reach a larger audience. Now that mine is ranking on first pages, it's still only receiving around 30 impressions. I would worry about optimization, etc., if it weren't a ranking gig. Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

Edited by faariha_sajid
  • Like 8

On 5/14/2024 at 5:09 AM, rimon_32 said:

edit your gig

I am so confused as to how that will help? We edit and optimize gigs to get them to rank and my gig IS ranking, has been for some time now but it's not receiving impressions.. I am afraid making changes to it unnecessarily would get it deranked

• Like 6

Any genuine, helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.
One of my gigs here is ranking on top pages of two keywords ( one showing 28000 results, the other showing 7000).However, I'm not receiving more than 30 impressions per day. It's so puzzling because we struggle to rank our gigs to reach a larger audience. Now that mine is ranking on first pages, it's still only receiving around 30 impressions. I would worry about optimization, etc., if it weren't a ranking gig. Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong? 
I am being advised to edit and optimize the gig but I don't understand how that will help? My gig IS ranking. We edit and optimize gigs to get them to rank and mine is already ranking. I am afraid making changes to it unnecessarily would get it deranked(  that happened once and I am not willing to take the risk again)
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Firstly, there is nothing like having a fixed/tangible rank of the gig. What we see in 'incognito mode search results' isn't what our buyers see!! Algorithm shows relevant gigs to a buyer based on what it thinks they might/would need. 

Secondly, you don't have enough selling history on the platform - so your impressions will remain low/negligible. Yes, you delivered a couple of orders recently but don't expect your business to skyrocket overnight because of them. 

And lastly, don't trust all these new sellers on the forum/Fiverr Gurus outside who keep harping about optimization+frequent editing of gigs. None of them know anything about the platform. Give your gigs at least 3-4 weeks after every edit. Have patience and don't expect overnight miracles!! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Firstly, there is nothing like having a fixed/tangible rank of the gig. What we see in 'incognito mode search results' isn't what our buyers see!! Algorithm shows relevant gigs to a buyer based on what it thinks they might/would need. 

Secondly, you don't have enough selling history on the platform - so your impressions will remain low/negligible. Yes, you delivered a couple of orders recently but don't expect your business to skyrocket overnight because of them. 

And lastly, don't trust all these new sellers on the forum/Fiverr Gurus outside who keep harping about optimization+frequent editing of gigs. None of them know anything about the platform. Give your gigs at least 3-4 weeks after every edit. Have patience and don't expect overnight miracles!! 

Hi thank you! My query does not revolve around my latest orders. This gig has been ranking on and off for some time now; it's been a few months. But maybe you're right about different results to different individuals. 

And yeah that's why I am not editing it further, did that to a gig before and it just went downhill. If there's anything you think needs to be edited, your input will be appreciated.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...