Getting an order as a new seller

faariha_sajid

Question

Hello everyone. I published a gig yesterday. I followed all ranking procedures but wasn't able to land my gig on any of the first pages and I understand because I do not have any orders or reviews yet. I got 6 impressions within almost 24 hours and I was wondering, how am I supposed to get any order if I am not able to reach a larger audience?

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

First of all, you understand that you have no reviews and orders in your gig. So, doesn't matter how you follow the best seller services. You should make a unique gig title, description, and package and must be organized your gig SEO. Then, be patient because nothing good happens without patience.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, gomesanik said:

First of all, you understand that you have no reviews and orders in your gig. So, doesn't matter how you follow the best seller services. You should make a unique gig title, description, and package and must be organized your gig SEO. Then, be patient because nothing good happens without patience.

Yes I guess. I am satisfied with my gig and I am willing to wait too; I was just a bit disappointed though that I didn't get any clicks.

• Like 1

Well. 

Think fiverr like a search engine. Where each day traffic is increasing. So, it all boils down to SEO. SEO is not an overnight process. It will take time. Therefore, wait for atleast 1 week and keep optimize your gigs.
I call first week "the analyzer phase". Analyze your gig against others. 
You will soon get impressions and orders. 
Love and peace. Saiq.  

• Like 2