Why does lowering the prices causes less exposure?

howerr1

Question

I created a new gig on website development and because i don't get any clicks, i decided to lower my prices. But when i edit my price i get a warning says i should put minimum $80 price for my gig or it is very likely to receive less exposure. I didn't understand why is this happening, isn't lower price means more exposure?Screenshot_2023-01-10-16-17-40-102_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.24e2eaed271a99b8cc6c3549a627aa4a.jpg

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

Well your category has the $80 as its lowest price because website development is very complex. So they had to set that limit because there were tons of scammers stating they can help create a website for $5. In general you can lower prices without a problem, I think this is the only category where you have this type of limit.

• Like 4
  • Up 5

16 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well your category has the $80 as its lowest price because website development is very complex. So they had to set that limit because there were tons of scammers stating they can help create a website for $5. In general you can lower prices without a problem, I think this is the only category where you have this type of limit

Thanks for your help is this still means i get less reccomendation for lowering the prices?

• Like 4