2 people sold the same design

smray7

Question

Hi! I was looking through the reviews of a seller I  purchased a fashion design from (diaper bag tech pack), and I noticed 2 other people were sold the same design? 

Can I get a refund? Should I report the user? I thought when purchasing designs, they would be original and for me only.

5 answers to this question

On 12/31/2022 at 1:29 AM, strategist_ceo said:

If it is identical. Yes, you will get a refund. Contact the Customer Support team.

On 12/31/2022 at 1:39 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

Yes and absolutely yes. Sellers are not supposed to resell designs especially if it’s not mentioned in their gig that sell the same premade designs to everyone. 
That’s absolutely not acceptable. 

Thanks for your reply. This is what the seller said but I’m not buying it. Do you think I have a claim? I’ve attached some images for review.
“Hi.. yes, this is an original design. It might be similar to the other one shoulder bags that is because the overall structure remains the same for this bag style especially when it is in leather material. So it might appeal very similar but overall design, shape, and pocket placement is different.”

443186B5-AD09-4755-AE27-71EAE16AF1F0.jpeg

62AFA440-F81C-4C59-A2CB-B7C16AF87B17.jpeg

BDDBF698-E1C7-4EFB-89F5-2F1206EB8E17.jpeg

• Like 1

The shoulder bags of this type have limited design possibilities in terms of structure. The seller has a point: The bag style is common; however, the shape and placement of pockets are different enough that you aren't being scammed.

I have a bag that looks almost identical to this, with slight differences in the design. You cannot fault the seller due to all "bags look similar" but if you are taking about artwork, then you will have a stronger case.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

The shoulder bags of this type have limited design possibilities in terms of structure. The seller has a point: The bag style is common; however, the shape and placement of pockets are different enough that you aren't being scammed.

I have a bag that looks almost identical to this, with slight differences in the design. You cannot fault the seller due to all "bags look similar" but if you are taking about artwork, then you will have a stronger case.

Okay thanks for your feedback