What daily budget for AD s on Fiverr?

lacroix88

Question

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mkbhd_rank said:

Yeah, If you get rank on first page, I think no need to gig promotion cause gig promotion help to rank on first page and impressing clients

This is not true! And it's nice because it means nobody has to (and should) worry about ranking on the 1st page. Which seller appears on the 1st page differs per user, since it depends on factors like search history. I don't know much about these details, but it's what I've read multiple times on the forum and it just makes sense to me too. 

2 hours ago, lacroix88 said:

Hi,im a bit confused since in dashboard it is suggested to spend at least 50 USD daily.

How is it working for you ?

With regard to this, it all depends on what works for you. So I'd say experiment a bit! Look at your investments (try $20/$30 etc) and see how much revenue you gain from them. It also simply depends on what you're willing to pay for these promotions. 

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I checked and in my case it's the same as it was last time. 

I think it might have to do with the average bids people do within your niche. Either that, or average gig prices, dunno.  But clearly something happened.

Super high  😮

• Like 7

1 minute ago, lacroix88 said:

Weird,do you set customized CAP or no CAP on the CPC?

No cap.

BUT ... I don't really use Promoted Gigs. I did have it on last month but turned it off due to Brief orders.

I usually get my orders through Briefs and First-Time Buyer Promotions. Promoted Gigs is what I turn on if I don't get enough orders through those two methods.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, lacroix88 said:

What is that please?

First-buyer Promotions (in beta testing) is available to Seller Plus members:

image.thumb.png.47bc07377d1a3efcab2eb0e853a16296.png

It basically puts a banner at the top of your gigs for some of your first-time buyers. You can read more about this here in the Help Center:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/13736487784721-How-to-set-up-first--time-buyers-promotions?segment=seller

There are some bugs in the feature (for example, the discount isn't applied on custom orders, which I usually do). Sellers also can't tell which orders are the First-Time Buyer promotions until after the order closes and the discount is applied on the Earnings page (and the tally is updated on your Coupons page).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 6