Buyer placed order and filled the requirements and raised dispute for cancellation before submission of the work.

tanishk01

Question

Hi there,
One of the buyer recently ordered a banner work for his channel and filled his/her requirements properly. I was also notified by the Fiverr application that the buyer has placed the order requirements successfully and you may start his/her work and the time line for this work is 2days. Then I started my work and proceed to design but after 2hrs or 3 the buyer raised the dispute explaining the reason that one of his/her friends wants to make his/her work. So that's the reason he/she gave to cancel the order. After this I just rejected his/her dispute and raised this problem to customer support. Telling the buyer to wait for some time your order request will be assisted by the customer support in a polite manner. I am also worried that my order cancellation rate will be affected or not? because there is no mistake or fault from my side as I have not submitted the Order also on the other hand I also feel suspicious about the buyer and I was also not satisfied by the buyer excuse that he/she gave. I just wanted to know that if Fiverr Customer Support will take side of the buyer or they will just cancel the order without any effect on my Fiverr order completion rate?, Should i submit the work also or wait for the CS to respond because the delivery time is also running ?

Please somebody could assist me in this scenario. It would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Tanishk

• Like 11
  • Confused 2

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, tanishk01 said:

I just wanted to know that if Fiverr Customer Support will take side of the buyer or they will just cancel the order without any effect on my Fiverr order completion rate?, Should i submit the work also or wait for the CS to respond because the delivery time is also running ?

Cancellation is the most likely scenario here. Your client asked cancellation almost right away after he placed an order and you didn’t deliver your work yet so fiverr CS has no grounds to keep this order and most likely choice is that they will cancel your order. However also most likely that it will not affect your stats as it’s your buyer who changed their mind. 

P.S don’t deliver your work because I’m fiverr CS eyes client asked for cancellation before you submitted your work and you didn’t reach an agreement that you’ll deliver your order. and you will just loose your work that client might use  and most likely will end up with canceled order 

• Like 9
  • Up 3

25 minutes ago, tanishk01 said:

Should i submit the work also or wait for the CS to respond because the delivery time is also running ?

Better you submit the work. If you wait for the CS and their response becomes late, you will put yourself more in trouble. Keep everything right from your side. Never delete the messages you have sent to the client and received from him and Fiverr will help you without affecting your profile. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Cancellation is the most likely scenario here. Your client asked cancellation almost right away after he placed an order and you didn’t deliver your work yet so fiverr CS has no grounds to keep this order and most likely choice is that they will cancel your order. However also most likely that it will not affect your stats as it’s your buyer who changed their mind. 

P.S don’t deliver your work because I’m fiverr CS eyes client asked for cancellation before you submitted your work and you didn’t reach an agreement that you’ll deliver your order. and you will just loose your work that client might use  and most likely will end up with canceled order 

thanks mam for your help. This is most helpful advice that i was looking for. Hope they will cancel the order without effecting my order completion rate.
thanks once again 🙂

• Like 11

3 hours ago, s_a_zuhair said:

Better you submit the work. If you wait for the CS and their response becomes late, you will put yourself more in trouble. Keep everything right from your side. Never delete the messages you have sent to the client and received from him and Fiverr will help you without affecting your profile. 

thankyou for your help sir. 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1