How To get orders on fiver ?

logosmind

1 hour ago, only1asadullah said:

Write 10 proposal everyday.

You're information is about 6 months out of date!  Buyer requests no longer exist. So rather than providing stock answers to boost your credibility, it may be worth reading the forum instead.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, breals said:

You're information is about 6 months out of date!  Buyer requests no longer exist. So rather than providing stock answers to boost your credibility, it may be worth reading the forum instead.

Does providing answers boosts your credibility? Just wondering...

• Like 10

11 hours ago, logosmind said:

hello i am new and i do not know how to get orders

Your account on Fiverr shows that you've been on the platform since July 2021 and that you have 46 reviews (and a profile picture that's almost certainly not you).

In other words, it looks like you do know how to get orders, and your last delivery was 2 months ago.

• Like 8
  • Up 4

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Your account on Fiverr shows that you've been on the platform since July 2021 and that you have 46 reviews (and a profile picture that's almost certainly not you).

In other words, it looks like you do know how to get orders, and your last delivery was 2 months ago.

Oops! May be he tried to just be active and get the replies on the forum 😶

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, maheennadeem814 said:

May be he tried to just be active and get the replies on the forum

Simply telling the truth wouldn't hurt, though. "Hey, I stopped getting orders 2 months ago, what do I do now?" would also get replies.

But then again, what to expect from a seller using a stock photo of a blonde German woman as their profile picture, even though they're in a region...oh, they're from the same country as you. Out of curiosity, are there many women who look like this in your area? 🙂

https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/portrait-of-a-blonde-german-woman-in-blue-blouse-gm480956708-69051073

• Like 10
  • Up 2

10 hours ago, catwriter said:

YES I HAVE reviews but now not getting orders 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

On 12/23/2022 at 12:45 AM, catwriter said:

Simply telling the truth wouldn't hurt, though. "Hey, I stopped getting orders 2 months ago, what do I do now?" would also get replies.

But then again, what to expect from a seller using a stock photo of a blonde German woman as their profile picture, even though they're in a region...oh, they're from the same country as you. Out of curiosity, are there many women who look like this in your area? 🙂

https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/portrait-of-a-blonde-german-woman-in-blue-blouse-gm480956708-69051073

Oh yes, you are right.

No, we are mostly brown-skinned with black hair 😄

• Like 8

• 1 month later...