How to increase gig impressions and clicks

sarmin_pro

Gig impressions and clicks are not important unless you can convert the clicks into sales. 

You convert clicks into sales by having dyn-o-mite gig images and descriptions!  

251525804_Screenshot2022-12-11at9_38_33AM.png.747094e88023988efd35084344d089b1.png

Your profile says you are a "DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT". Use your expertise to promote your services! 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 8

As @vickiespencerhas rightly pointed out you're a digital marketer who should know all of this already.  But what also concerns me is that as an expert digital marketer with a Masters degree you're unable to see an issue with posting the gmail addresses of your clients as part of your gig images?

Under GDPR law you are using your clients data without their permission.  So before you worry about how many impressions you're getting, or your lack of clicks, I would address that issue before you get reported.

It really annoys me that so called professionals can be so slack with the data they hold.  This is the reason that spamming is so prevalent these days!!!!! 

• Like 8