Fiverr changes effecting the seller

timir69

Well, when fiverr changed their system and updated with many changes and withdraw the buyer request section then it happen like everything is going down from the selling, before that it was high pressure, high sell, high conversation everyday was busy days. But right now, it's nothing, no sell no messages i mean what is actually benefiting the fiverr , every promote feature taking money only showing click its fake or manipulated not sure but nothing happening like before even with promote feature. So, it's like taking money from seller 20% each order and from promote feature and seller plus, in return you will get nothing?

Very frustrating...  

Edited by timir69
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 5

7 minutes ago, timir69 said:

when fiverr changed their system and updated with many changes and withdraw the buyer request section then it happen like everything is going down from the selling

Just because it's not benefiting you, it doesn't mean that all sellers are "going down". In my opinion, removing buyer request is the best thing that could happen to serious sellers.

9 minutes ago, timir69 said:

what is actually benefiting the fiverr

They'll know their profit margins, and if they're not doing well, they'll make the adjustments.

10 minutes ago, timir69 said:

every promote feature taking money only showing click its fake or manipulated not sure but nothing happening like before even with promote feature

Don't use it, then?

11 minutes ago, timir69 said:

So, it's like taking money from seller 20% each order and from promote feature and seller plus, in return you will get nothing?

If you are unhappy, you should go.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

Just because it's not benefiting you, it doesn't mean that all sellers are "going down". In my opinion, removing buyer request is the best thing that could happen to serious sellers.

Sir this might be good decision but its not effective if they are not putting something alternative with efficient step. Of course it doesn't mean all are going down but  it should be equal isn't it

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

It has been very effective, to be honest. 

You just don't like it because you don't feel busy anymore.

Yes the experience is changing

19 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

If you are unhappy, you should go.

It's matter how you contribute the company, being happiness and frustration not same I think. And make some suggestions before judgement 🙂

• Like 10

Just now, timir69 said:

Yes the experience is changing

1 minute ago, timir69 said:

being happiness and frustration not same I think

Bad for you, good for others. 

The truth is that if your business is suffering, it means that another seller is taking your customers and making a profit from them.

1 person frustrated, 1 person happy.

(I'm sorry that it's your turn to be on the burning end now)

The right amount of sellers is contributing to a company when there is a need.

To be positive, you are an established seller and I am sure the algorithm will work out for you in the end.

• Like 10

Yes sir there is solution and I m having a success manager, so I hope I will find out a way to make the business run full speed again. If the world is pushing you down that's doesn't mean that you have leave the world 😂

Every seller is contributing here so it need to be a fair trade.

I hope I will adapt the new changes and will be sharing my experience about bad or good. Thank you sir for your words 

Edited by timir69
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

Bad for you, good for others. 

The truth is that if your business is suffering, it means that another seller is taking your customers and making a profit from them.

1 person frustrated, 1 person happy.

(I'm sorry that it's your turn to be on the burning end now)

The right amount of sellers is contributing to a company when there is a need.

To be positive, you are an established seller and I am sure the algorithm will work out for you in the end.

i hope so, its matter of time 

Edited by timir69
  • Like 9

In an ideal world everyone would have equal chances (which in a way they do - anyone can set up a gig). But that doesn't mean that they can all succeed. On Fiverr, people with poor English skills will have it worse than those who are fluent in it. This wouldn't be the case if the main language was something else (then, the tables would turn.) Same goes for how those who have plenty of experience in their field will find it much easier to get started than those who are in it for the quick money and know very little. Would you say they deserve orders as well?

You ARE an established seller and shouldn't have to rely on BR or briefs. Promoted gigs are better some months than others but the feature CAN be helpful.  

Honestly, ups and downs are pretty common on here. In November I earned over twice more than in October (and my monthly average). Decemeber will be worse. I don't think any of that is related to the updates, it's just how business is.

I hope that you will get more orders again though, good luck!

• Like 9
  • Up 4

3 hours ago, katakatica said:

In an ideal world everyone would have equal chances (which in a way they do - anyone can set up a gig). But that doesn't mean that they can all succeed. On Fiverr, people with poor English skills will have it worse than those who are fluent in it. This wouldn't be the case if the main language was something else (then, the tables would turn.) Same goes for how those who have plenty of experience in their field will find it much easier to get started than those who are in it for the quick money and know very little. Would you say they deserve orders as well?

You ARE an established seller and shouldn't have to rely on BR or briefs. Promoted gigs are better some months than others but the feature CAN be helpful.  

Honestly, ups and downs are pretty common on here. In November I earned over twice more than in October (and my monthly average). Decemeber will be worse. I don't think any of that is related to the updates, it's just how business is.

I hope that you will get more orders again though, good luck!

Thank you for your nice words and makes me more strong. 

• Like 8