Is there any Tip for Newbies

jayedprince

Question

4 answers to this question

NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!

I wish I can shout this from the top of Mt.Fiverr.
NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!

Pardon for sounding snobby but I'm a TRS, I've been working on Fiverr for over 10 years, and I DO NOT stay online, but I still get sales.
Why? Because I am honest, I did my research before starting, and I have decent skills.

Again, I repeat. NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!

** this message will self destruct in 10 seconds, abort abort abort KABOOOOOOOOOM

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Up 5

My tip is simple - forget about being online / refreshing the page all the time. It does nothing. If you have work or practice to do, just do it - it's a much more productive way of working. When you get a message (or any other notification) you'll hear a ping anyway so it's all good. 

• Like 11
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, zeus777 said:

NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!

I wish I can shout this from the top of Mt.Fiverr.
NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!

Pardon for sounding snobby but I'm a TRS, I've been working on Fiverr for over 10 years, and I DO NOT stay online, but I still get sales.
Why? Because I am honest, I did my research before starting, and I have decent skills.

Again, I repeat. NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!NO NEED TO STAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!

** this message will self destruct in 10 seconds, abort abort abort KABOOOOOOOOOM

Thank you for sharing your experience, may I know in which skill you are working??

• Like 4