what is conversion ?

afreensdesign

Question

14 answers to this question

1 hour ago, afreensdesign said:

But right now this figure implies good or not?

Your conversion is based on the amount impressions compared towards how many orders you sold. 
It’s up to you if it’s good or bad. If you are happy with your conversion into sales then it’s good, if you are unhappy with the amount of sales you made compared to the amount of people that saw your gig then it’s bad 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 20
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Your conversion is based on the amount impressions compared towards how many orders you sold. 
It’s up to you if it’s good or bad. If you are happy with your conversion into sales then it’s good, if you are unhappy with the amount of sales you made compared to the amount of people that saw your gig then it’s bad 

Thanks a lot for the clarification.I just got it.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I have a question I hope to get the answer. I work on a web disorder and WordPress development. If I send a video to the buyer after completing the work of a buyer about how he will edit and manage the website. Will it be a problem that will have a bad effect on my account?

Can I send videos from fever chat?

• Like 10