Gig impressions are not increasing what to do now

the_graphicshop

15 minutes ago, kholed_f said:

I have a question, if we fill in everything such as images, pdfs and videos, if we have completed everything it will push us up the gigs?

Definitely.

One more thing i forgetted

Do inhance your learning level by giving test in fiver .

Out of fiver experience is totally nil.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

17 minutes ago, bilalsarfraz48 said:

I checked your profile and further a l think used following improvement;

1 make your thumbnail of your pic. Make proper f om front side of your pic

2  do add videosto all gigs.

3. Videos must be relevant to gig not yours. 

One more thing

The experience of out of fiverr is nothing. So do accept it. And 

Make test in fiver especialy for english grammer. It will also help 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, kholed_f said:

if we fill in everything such as images, pdfs and videos, if we have completed everything it will push us up the gigs?

There are 20 pages in the search result. Each page has 48 gigs. 
20 x 48 gigs = 960 gigs.
You are offering with your best-selling gig an “animated logo” service.
There are 12,000 “animated logo” services available after a search on Fiverr. And now comes the shocking part: Fiverr can only show 960 gigs. 

• Like 11
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, bilalsarfraz48 said:

I checked your profile and further a l think used following improvement;

1 make your thumbnail of your pic. Make proper f om front side of your pic

2  do add videosto all gigs.

3. Videos must be relevant to gig not yours. 

OK Thank you very much for This

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2023 at 2:33 PM, filipdevaere said:

There are 20 pages in the search result. Each page has 48 gigs. 
20 x 48 gigs = 960 gigs.
You are offering with your best-selling gig an “animated logo” service.
There are 12,000 “animated logo” services available after a search on Fiverr. And now comes the shocking part: Fiverr can only show 960 gigs. 

The Greatest Mathematician at Fiverr 😮😮😦

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

আমি আজকে আমার ২য় অর্ডার কমপ্লিট করেছি। এবং এতে 5-Star রেভিও পেয়েসি। এর ফলে আমার গিগ কি রেঙ্ক হতে পারে? জানাবেন প্লিজ।

I completed my 2nd order today. And it has a 5-star review. Can my gig rank as a result? Please let me know.

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

Don't expect to surpass others just because you completed a single order. Keep it up, show great results and Fiverr will present you to more buyers. But don't work on orders just expecting to rank, because that's not how it works. Fiverr has a system called the buyer satisfaction rate and if you have unhappy buyers and the BSR drops, you will be pushed back in search.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

5 hours ago, the_graphicshop said:

I completed my 2nd order today. And it has a 5-star review. Can my gig rank as a result? Please let me know.

image.png.c30ef5a84d6b84af47441b6d7a6c9d28.png

Gig ranking totally depends on client's satisfaction and rating that they provide with privately and publicly. So, you must provide with a great service as always. Take the job which you can only do and satisfy your client. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, the_graphicshop said:

image.png.c30ef5a84d6b84af47441b6d7a6c9d28.png

Hi, yes, there are chances that you might see improvements in your rankings. But, it's too early to say, since this has something to do with your private feedback as well. But, keep on doing the good work and continue to strive for improvements. You'll see yourself on TOP of your competitors soon.

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2023 at 4:00 AM, donnovan86 said:

Don't expect to surpass others just because you completed a single order. Keep it up, show great results and Fiverr will present you to more buyers. But don't work on orders just expecting to rank, because that's not how it works. Fiverr has a system called the buyer satisfaction rate and if you have unhappy buyers and the BSR drops, you will be pushed back in search.

Very Sad

On 7/2/2023 at 7:43 AM, wpmanditech said:

Gig ranking totally depends on client's satisfaction and rating that they provide with privately and publicly. So, you must provide with a great service as always. Take the job which you can only do and satisfy your client. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

On 7/2/2023 at 7:47 AM, anamul556 said:

Don't expect to outdo others just because you've completed a single order. Keep it up, show great results and Fiverr will introduce you to more buyers. But don't work just hoping for a position, because it doesn't work that way.

You Right

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It's ok to edit once, obviously Fiverr understands that sometimes services will change. But avoid editing too often. You will see that gigs are removed from search after you edit them, even if it's for 15-20 minutes.

Hmm... You are coool

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I have 2 gig now about logo design I don't decide what is the best gig, because of I have to delete a gig so now please suggest me what is the best gig. And yes, according to you what else can be changed in my GIG.

GIGs:

1. https://www.fiverr.com/the_graphicshop/design-a-creative-and-professional-modern-logo-for-you
  2. https://www.fiverr.com/the_graphicshop/design-a-stunning-band-or-business-logo

On 11/26/2022 at 2:43 PM, the_graphicshop said:

I'm completely new to seller Fiber. Opened the account last month. though my experience is not much. but I can do logo design very well and also business card design. With these again I have thoroughly researched each topic and then placed the title, tag, and description of everything. But the thing is that my Impression and click are not increasing in any way, what should I do now?Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.4632a1c0a1770085ba50dc458d67ca76.jpg

sorry for writing Fiber, It's Fiverr