Gig impressions are not increasing what to do now

the_graphicshop

I'm completely new to seller Fiber. Opened the account last month. though my experience is not much. but I can do logo design very well and also business card design. With these again I have thoroughly researched each topic and then placed the title, tag, and description of everything. But the thing is that my Impression and click are not increasing in any way, what should I do now?Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.4632a1c0a1770085ba50dc458d67ca76.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, the_graphicshop said:

I'm completely new to seller Fiber. Opened the account last month. though my experience is not much. but I can do logo design very well and also business card design. With these again I have thoroughly researched each topic and then placed the title, tag, and description of everything. But the thing is that my Impression and click are not increasing in any way, what should I do now?Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.4632a1c0a1770085ba50dc458d67ca76.jpg

There are several flaws in your all 3 gigs. You have used almost the Same Gig Description (Content) for all of of your 3 gigs? Why is that?

Also, what is the difference between these two gigs? "I will do 3 modern minimalist outstanding logo for your business" and "I will do 3 modern minimalist outstanding logo designs for you"

You actually need to work on your Gigs first. 

You have mentioned your portfolio link in Gig Description. That platform is not allowed to use. Remove it. 

After editing all of your gigs, work on Get Briefs feature. Play with it until you get the right job. It's a very tricky feature... 

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Find LSI keyword and do image SEO with searchable keyword with LSI keyword in description, Tag, and also in image even in video too. Then see the result. Your impression will increase within 24 hours. After edit, make sure your gig is active by checking from contact page.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, the_graphicshop said:

5. Request feedback from clients: Positive reviews can help boost your gig's visibility and attract more clients. Encourage clients to leave feedback after completing a project.

If you use a chat bot to generate your replies then you're likely to get people banned.  Asking for reviews from buyers is against the Fiverr TOS. 

Here's a tip for you  @the_graphicshop  If you have nothing to say yourself then it's best to just read the forum.   

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Getting your first order on Fiverr can be challenging, but with the right approach and strategies, you can increase your chances of success. Here are some tips that can help you get your first order on Fiverr:

1. Optimize Your Profile: Make sure your profile is complete, attractive, and professional-looking. Use a clear profile picture, add a catchy headline, and provide detailed information about your skills and services.
  2. Choose the Right Niche: Choose a niche you are skilled in and passionate about. This will help you create high-quality gigs and attract the right clients.
  3. Create High-Quality Gigs: Your gigs should be well-written, informative, and visually appealing. Make sure they offer value to potential buyers.
  4. Use Relevant Tags: Use relevant keywords and tags when creating your gigs to make it easier for potential buyers to find you.
  5. Offer Competitive Prices: Initially, offer competitive prices to attract clients. Once you have established a good reputation and built a portfolio, you can increase your rates.
  6. Promote Your Gigs: Promote your gigs on social media platforms, forums, and other relevant online communities. You can also reach out to potential clients through direct messages.
  7. Communicate Effectively: Communicate effectively with potential clients to build trust and establish a good reputation. Respond to messages promptly and be friendly and professional in your interactions.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, perf_scrivener said:

Dear members, I have a worrying concern. I have been receiving plenty of orders, ranking on the first page and receiving lots of positive reviews until November 2022. Since then, I never receive any messages, my impressions that were once very high (up 3,000) in a day have dropped to less that 10 per day. What could be the issue?

Contact support as soon as possible.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

For what? 🤔

As it was a sudden occurrence, seeking assistance from support would be highly beneficial in coping with the situation.

It would be highly appreciated if you could offer your support, however, please refrain from placing blame on anyone if unable to assist.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Congrats! 1

On 2/21/2023 at 8:41 PM, the_graphicshop said:

As it was a sudden occurrence, seeking assistance from support would be highly beneficial in coping with the situation.

It would be highly appreciated if you could offer your support, however, please refrain from placing blame on anyone if unable to assist.

Customer Support is not gonna help her in this regard.. I already have pointed out her mistakes. If she corrects them and starts delivering quality work, then everything will be back to track.. 

P.S. You have Zero Reviews yet on Fiverr since Oct 2022 so I am gonna assume that you have not much experience on Fiverr yet.. so I will encourage you to not guide like this if you don't know how to answer or guide anyone! 🙄 

Also did you contact Customer Support that why are not you getting orders? 🙄🤔🤦‍♀️

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Customer Support is not gonna help her in this regard.. I already have pointed out her mistakes. If she corrects them and starts delivering quality work, then everything will be back to track.. 

P.S. You have Zero Reviews yet on Fiverr since Oct 2022 so I am gonna assume that you have not much experience on Fiverr yet.. so I will encourage you to not guide like this if you don't know how to answer or guide anyone! 🙄 

Also did you contact Customer Support that why are not you getting orders? 🙄🤔🤦‍♀️

Customer support proved helpful. They directed me to this forum. Claims that customer support is useless are nonsense. They assisted me in identifying a problem with my previous account

The answer to Your P.S. I have been an active seller on Fiverr since 2019, where I spent three years building my profile and achieving a Level 2 seller status. Unfortunately, due to a minor mistake, my Fiverr account was banned. However, I am now eager to continue offering my services as a freelancer and would like to provide you with my Upwork user link, should the opportunity arise. Thank you for considering my application. the name of my previous account is graphicalaminul.

Edited by the_graphicshop
For a little mistake
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, the_graphicshop said:

Customer support proved helpful. They directed me to this forum. Claims that customer support is useless are nonsense. They assisted me in identifying a problem with my previous account

The answer to Your P.S. I have been an active seller on Fiverr since 2019, where I spent three years building my profile and achieving a Level 2 seller status. Unfortunately, due to a minor mistake, my Fiverr account was banned. the name of my previous account is graphicalaminul.

No thanks.. I don't need anything. Looks like that you have created your second account which is a violation of Terms of Services! You did not answer my question still. Anyhow!

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

আসসালামুয়ালাইকুম

আসলে আমি নিজেও বুঝতে পারছি না যে আমার GIG গুলো কেমন হয়েছে। এগুলো আসলেই কি মার্কেটপ্লেসের যোগ্য? তাও বুঝতে পারছি না। তাই আমি ফাইবারে অভিজ্ঞ ভাইদের কাছ থেকে সাহায্য চাচ্ছি। আপনাদের সাহায্য কামনা করব পারলে অবশ্যই আমার একাউন্ট চেক করে আমাকে বলবেন যে কোন সমস্যা রয়েছে কিনা।
MY PROFILE https://www.fiverr.com/the_graphicshop

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

• 2 months later...

Yes it is possible. Let me explain you everything 

The fiverr is work on its algorithm and its algorithm can not be predected from anyone (except some);and when you become some then you will earn. 

And in my theory its algorethm is depends upon following points.

1. Your gig must be unique.

2. Your description is also unique . Like dont use chat gpt or copy past but writ it from heart. It also should be unique. 

3. Galary pic also unique .

4 video must be uploaded and alSo uniaque . 

After that check you must get increase impression. When your impressions are increasing it means you will have chance to get order. 

After getting contacting  please be honest with client. And do and give more than your best . 

And it is my theory you will get order. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bilalsarfraz48 said:

The fiverr is work on its algorithm and its algorithm can not be predected from anyone (except some);and when you become some then you will earn. 

2. Your description is also unique . Like dont use chat gpt or copy past but writ it from heart. It also should be unique. 

After that check you must get increase impression. When your impressions are increasing it means you will have chance to get order. 

After getting contacting  please be honest with client. And do and give more than your best . 

Thank you very much For Advice 
But, I applied all of your amazing points

• Like 10
  • Up 1

32 minutes ago, bilalsarfraz48 said:

I have a question, if we fill in everything such as images, pdfs and videos, if we have completed everything it will push us up the gigs?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1