Gig impressions are not increasing what to do now

the_graphicshop

Question

I'm completely new to seller Fiber. Opened the account last month. though my experience is not much. but I can do logo design very well and also business card design. With these again I have thoroughly researched each topic and then placed the title, tag, and description of everything. But the thing is that my Impression and click are not increasing in any way, what should I do now?Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.4632a1c0a1770085ba50dc458d67ca76.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

6 answers to this question

To increase gig impression the most important emphasizes and influencing criterias in my opinion are:

• Shortest possible Gig title
  • SEO friendly Gig Description
  • Most relevant search tags
  • 5 search tags
  • Attractive Gig image
  • Appropriate video inclusion
  • Maximizing online time
  • Social media marketing
  • Gig favorites
  • Orders in hand
  • 5 Stars Reviews
  • Positive customers reviews

The experts and highly experienced are please evaluate and suggest regarding my understanding to work on the right track...

• Like 7

6 hours ago, the_graphicshop said:

I'm completely new to seller Fiber. Opened the account last month. though my experience is not much. but I can do logo design very well and also business card design. With these again I have thoroughly researched each topic and then placed the title, tag, and description of everything. But the thing is that my Impression and click are not increasing in any way, what should I do now?Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.4632a1c0a1770085ba50dc458d67ca76.jpg

There are several flaws in your all 3 gigs. You have used almost the Same Gig Description (Content) for all of of your 3 gigs? Why is that?

Also, what is the difference between these two gigs? "I will do 3 modern minimalist outstanding logo for your business" and "I will do 3 modern minimalist outstanding logo designs for you"

You actually need to work on your Gigs first. 

You have mentioned your portfolio link in Gig Description. That platform is not allowed to use. Remove it. 

After editing all of your gigs, work on Get Briefs feature. Play with it until you get the right job. It's a very tricky feature... 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Find LSI keyword and do image SEO with searchable keyword with LSI keyword in description, Tag, and also in image even in video too. Then see the result. Your impression will increase within 24 hours. After edit, make sure your gig is active by checking from contact page.

• Like 2