My Gig was denied 2 days before.

desyed

Question

Hello People, I have a question. My gig was denied 2 days back and i put a question for Customer support. 

I just update the Gig title as i was just saved the gig my gig was denied as the very next moment. 

I as for fiverr but they did not give me proper answer. I ask almost 3 times. even though 1 of my ticket is still open and they did not reply me for two days. 

Anyone please let me know how can i solve this issue. 

Screenshot 2022-11-25 171127.png

• Like 4
  • Up 4

8 answers to this question

Hello! 

In this image, there exists a line written by you. Probably, your Fiverr gig shows the message that you created a gig that crosses the boundaries set by Fiverr TOS. 

May be if you focus on the real cause behind the gig denial, the situation would be more open to you. 

Not saying anything about the Fiverr's no response or late response (because I don't know the reason behind it).

But I guess, you need to be more professional & polite while you talk to the Customer Support.

Final words: Review your gig. See if you are offering a service that is not allowed on Fiverr. 

I hope you get it solved .. Peace out!

• Like 6
  • Up 3

On 11/25/2022 at 6:49 PM, samnography said:

Hello! 

In this image, there exists a line written by you. Probably, your Fiverr gig shows the message that you created a gig that crosses the boundaries set by Fiverr TOS. 

May be if you focus on the real cause behind the gig denial, the situation would be more open to you. 

Not saying anything about the Fiverr's no response or late response (because I don't know the reason behind it).

But I guess, you need to be more professional & polite while you talk to the Customer Support.

Final words: Review your gig. See if you are offering a service that is not allowed on Fiverr. 

I hope you get it solved .. Peace out!

Hello, Its about almost 3rd time i just update my gig title and my gig was denied. Its not a one time story thats why i shared this. Or one more thing i did not sell violated services that cross the boundaries. Any way thanks for your time.

• Like 2