Jump to content

Fiverr Briefs


domenikbrenner
 Share

Recommended Posts

I activated briefs many months ago when I first saw it, but I never, ever got any orders or notification through it. I set it to 5 dollars, because I was just curious what it is. Still no clue? Can anyone explain how it works? Especially from the buyers point of view, because I do not understand why they can't just use the search to find relevant gigs like normal? Where do the briefs show for them? How do they select?

I fail to connect the briefs with my gigs.

It's very confusing. 

  • Like 15
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, domenikbrenner said:

So is there lke a "briefs section"? I haven't seen anything on it on my buyer profile...

Yes. When you open your Buyer's Mode (Main Page). Under the Categories Bar (Graphics & Design, Digital Marketing ....), you will be able to see this (check image). It's at the extreme left. Click it. It's a Brief section.

 1388680108_GetBriefs.PNG.af3b2de9b550b5bc0d697aee2afddb73.PNG

 

  • Like 12
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Yes. When you open your Buyer's Mode (Main Page). Under the Categories Bar (Graphics & Design, Digital Marketing ....), you will be able to see this (check image). It's at the extreme left. Click it. It's a Brief section.

 1388680108_GetBriefs.PNG.af3b2de9b550b5bc0d697aee2afddb73.PNG

 

Oh, okay. I found it now, thank you. But I wonder why I never get a brief request as a seller then? How do I do that? how do I influence it?

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, domenikbrenner said:

Oh, okay. I found it now, thank you. But I wonder why I never get a brief request as a seller then? How do I do that? how do I influence it?

No problem

As a Seller, Go to Seller Mode > My Business > Gigs > At the top right (above the "Create a New Gig" Button, you will see the following image. Enable it and play with the different prices until you get a right job. It's a tricky one but hopefully you will get it. 

Seller.PNG.aab4b19ae4ae1b6744b08428a9f393f1.PNG

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2022 at 3:42 PM, domenikbrenner said:

Especially from the buyers point of view, because I do not understand why they can't just use the search to find relevant gigs like normal? Where do the briefs show for them? How do they select?

even I've the same curiosity. it's a riddle to me even today

 

42 minutes ago, domenikbrenner said:

t I wonder why I never get a brief request as a seller then? How do I do that? how do I influence it?

me too

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

No problem

As a Seller, Go to Seller Mode > My Business > Gigs > At the top right (above the "Create a New Gig" Button, you will see the following image. Enable it and play with the different prices until you get a right job. It's a tricky one but hopefully you will get it. 

Seller.PNG.aab4b19ae4ae1b6744b08428a9f393f1.PNG

See above: I already have this turnd on and set to 5 dollars. Never got an order or request or anything through it.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...