Fiverr Account Active But Gigs Dont Show Up In Search Results

garrit1222

Hello, ive been on fiverr for atleast 8 years now and have over 100 sales but recently i decided to give fiverr a go again.

I listed 5 gigs and waited 48 hours and noticed none of them were showing up in search results. 

I contacted support and was notified that my seller profile wasn’t approved and will remain inactive.

But my account still shows active and my gigs show up as active on my profile.

I was not given any type of warning or email saying my account was flagged, banned or not in compliance of fiverr rules.

I was given the response of 

-----------------------------

The decision is made by our team after reviewing your account and there is not else can be done.

You are not eligible to open a new account on Fiverr.

I hope you understand.

Kind regards,

--------------------------

Reading from there terms of service it saids your given warnings, a 90 day suspension or perma ban

And neither of those i was given. Can anyone give me some advice on what to do.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, garrit1222 said:

You are not eligible to open a new account on Fiverr.

Hi @garrit1222, were you trying to open up a new account on Fiverr? If so, this only applies to the new account. Per ToS, you are only allowed one account on Fiverr.

I contacted support and was notified that my seller profile wasn’t approved and will remain inactive.

If your current profile was really banned, I wouldn't be able to find your profile or your gigs. So my guess this only applies to the new account you were trying to set up. Your current account is active.

Can anyone give me some advice on what to do.

When I visit your profile, it is an active seller account and all 5 of your gigs are active. This means that your gigs are searchable on the Fiverr marketplace and buyers can find you. Check your impressions. As long as they are not zero, then buyers are seeing your gig.

I listed 5 gigs and waited 48 hours and noticed none of them were showing up in search results. 

It can take longer than 48 hours for your gigs to start showing up in search. Also, Fiverr's search results are different for each buyer, so what you see in search won't be what your buyers see. I can never find myself in search, but I still get orders (so I know I'm getting found by my buyers). Instead, focus on getting impressions and clicks and converting your clicks to orders.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 3
  • Up 5

Hello i understand what your saying. I am only using this one Fiverr account. I never opened a new fiverr account. I took a break for 5 years or so then just returned. The response i gave you from the support ticket was regarding this fiverr account. So basically they are telling me my gigs are technically shadow banned and wont ever be listed to the public to view. I researched the gigs i posted and see others people providing same exact services so i know its not against fiverr terms of services. But my main issue is they are telling me im basically permanently shadow banned without any insite why i was shadow banned and how long this will last for. I've been searching and never seen this same issue before from other fiverr businesses.

@vickieito

Edited by garrit1222
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Check what it says in the gigs page like was suggested and see what the impressions are, since that will tell you if your gigs are being shown to people in the results pages.

Your average response time is 39 days. That might affect where your gigs show or at least it might lower the chance of messages.

In one of your gigs you seem to be selling old youtube accounts. One site said that's not disallowed, but if that was disallowed by youtube (or Fiverr thought it was) that might be a reason why Fiverr might give that message.

If your gigs keep showing that you're getting impressions on them then maybe Fiverr could have been mistaken about things.

If your gigs aren't disabled it might be worth rewording the titles of a couple a bit (eg. "do a english voice over"->"do an english voice over" and "I will give coach you...").

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

I doubt your account is banned. I can still place orders on all of your gigs (without pushing the confirm button).

@garrit1222 - can you show us a screenshot of your impressions?

Also, can you show a screenshot of what you see here?

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

As a buyer, I can still contact you and order from  your gigs. This is really strange because I shouldn't be able to do either if you were banned.

Fiverr has been shutting down gigs like yours. The reason why you may see some still up is because some sellers haven updated their gigs yet. Fiverr's system is triggered when new sellers are creating new gigs or existing sellers are updating their gigs. Services also may be flagged by other users on the platform.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

image.png.39ae4447cd0a6c4f4caaea8e9c5ab3ed.png

• Your gig "create YouTube account from 2006 to 2009" sounds dubious, which can lead to heightened scrutiny.

image.png.d59649ca7f5bb1432bb914dc9bfc7806.png

• Your profile description contains the term "since 69", which I do not understand. Is this a term used in the Twitch community? your profile description is just weird. I know twitch didn't exist in so early. :classic_ninja:
Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

15 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

image.png.39ae4447cd0a6c4f4caaea8e9c5ab3ed.png

• Your gig "create YouTube account from 2006 to 2009" sounds dubious, which can lead to heightened scrutiny.

image.png.d59649ca7f5bb1432bb914dc9bfc7806.png

• Your profile description contains the term "since 69", which I do not understand. Is this a term used in the Twitch community? your profile description is just weird. I know twitch didn't exist in so early. :classic_ninja:

Hey ill update my gigs and update my profile description. I hope that helps

• Like 4