I don't get any orders for months

ddragonartist

I'm artist specialized in chibi art and stickers, i was getting bigger from summer 2021 and plenty of clients who used my service they return again, but after what's going on in world, barely got one or two clients per month. Is that really related to what's going on world (lot of people lost their job and money, price of essential needs rises up and so on...)?? or i just need to work of my profile?? btw i promoted my gig and i didn't get too many impressions in last 3 months like i used to 

• Like 51
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 20

I am facing the same thing ..I am on the same boat..
I am well established Top rated and part of seller plus promoting my gigs too !

All of my gigs are in search result and all of them are on first page, I keep receiving orders on regular bases but some how from last month all of my gig started showing less impressions and clicks than earlier and receiving very few order..

We would never know what's this all about but yes there are people who do have that complain !

• Like 34
  • Sad 10
  • Up 3

lIke i said everything was fine with key words and 

how many months do i have to be patience cuz has been since May 2022 when I begin to get revenue between 0-20 USD per months i changed thumbnails every month key words etc... based on people advice. i just need to know do i have to change my art style and include sexy thumbnails, or fiverr lost his clients to this world changing situation "war in Ukraine, high prices etc..." 

• Like 38
  • Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2022 at 9:50 AM, ddragonartist said:

I'm artist specialized in chibi art and stickers, i was getting bigger from summer 2021 and plenty of clients who used my service they return again, but after what's going on in world, barely got one or two clients per month. Is that really related to what's going on world (lot of people lost their job and money, price of essential needs rises up and so on...)?? or i just need to work of my profile?? btw i promoted my gig and i didn't get too many impressions in last 3 months like i used to 

At least you have two clients per month, I don't have any order for months, not even a single question about my services. Very bad times for freelancers, I think will be much more bad. Whole world becoming online ( work from home ) you can imagine how many new freelancers are here each day!!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

On 11/15/2022 at 4:49 PM, surajrenuka said:

All of my gigs are in search result and all of them are on first page, I keep receiving orders on regular bases but some how from last month all of my gig started showing less impressions and clicks than earlier and receiving very few order..

We would never know what's this all about but yes there are people who do have that complain !

I also facing same problem. Already 1 month gone but still now i didn't receive any order. 😞

Edited by wahidtipu
  • Like 15

41 minutes ago, wahidtipu said:

What is your advice to receive consistently order?

Your account was created in 2017. You should know already that all the information can be easily found on the forum.

I have absolutely no time to write again and again the (same) answers. The answers are on the forum. Read the posts of sellers with a good reputation.

• Like 18

On 11/15/2022 at 4:19 PM, surajrenuka said:

On 15 Oct my profile was good... and on 16 oct 2022 it seems that someone thrown down from 100 to 0 impression and out of the search... out of the promoted list... got no orders... i don't know fiverr doing this intentionally or not... because if this is not by fiverr intentionally then what happened in one day... while i did nothing wrong... deliver all order on time...  

• Like 13

15 hours ago, idiginity said:

On 15 Oct my profile was good... and on 16 oct 2022 it seems that someone thrown down from 100 to 0 impression and out of the search... out of the promoted list... got no orders... i don't know fiverr doing this intentionally or not... because if this is not by fiverr intentionally then what happened in one day... while i did nothing wrong... deliver all order on time...  

My impression went to zero many time yes ! That happened to me as well..

They always keep working on some kind of updates that probably making things harder for some of the sellers !

• Like 11

Same is happening with me. I was getting noticed before the new feature was enabled "Buyer's request" but after disabled this feature, I dont get any new order. Only few orders I got who were in touch with me when "Buyer's request" was enabled. I am fully active and have patience but all are useless. Bell (alert) icon is always empty. I think Fiverr is changing technology massively or buyers lost trust on Fiverr and they are moving somewhere.

I request Fiverr to re-activate the feature Buyers Request. I have seen many job portals like Guru, Upwork, Freelancer etc. All have buyers request. I mean buyers post their requirements and sellers / freelancers bid if they find the suitable job posts. 

If any buyer post their requirements, that should be available for the bid by sellers like before. 

What do you think sellers?

• Like 10

November and December Month always get few orders, maybe this two month buyer go outside  and make holidays .I have working 4 years in fiverr .i research two month come in Fiverr buyers very few . It is only my opinion and experience others can get order any time.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, sadmansakibnadv said:

I feel the same. I mean I rarely get orders. I got 2 orders in last 2 years. I don't know what I did wrong XD

Did you have a business plan? Did you study the marketplace and your competitors before joining? Did you try to experience the site from a buyer's perspective (go through the whole order process) to see what gigs you'd be likely to choose and why that is?

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 12
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1