I don't get any orders for months

ddragonartist

4 hours ago, ismat86 said:

November and December Month always get few orders, maybe this two month buyer go outside  and make holidays .I have working 4 years in fiverr .i research two month come in Fiverr buyers very few . It is only my opinion and experience others can get order any time.

@samnographyWhy you confused ?

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, design_creatorr said:

So what do you do to get the order?

What do I do to get orders?

I work hard and deliver quality. And that results in many orders from happy buyers.

Happy buyers come back with more orders. My repeat business score is at this moment 100. And I can assure you that I don’t stay online 24/7.

image.thumb.png.5891807c5e8afcff9bedc1329252228b.png

• Like 27
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

9 hours ago, ismat86 said:

November and December Month always get very few orders, maybe this two-month buyer goes outside and makes holidays. I have worked for 4 years on Fiverr . I research for 4 years Fiverr buyers are very few for two months. It is only my experience and opinion others can get orders at any time.

• Like 7

On 11/15/2022 at 5:52 PM, ddragonartist said:

lIke i said everything was fine with key words and 

how many months do i have to be patience cuz has been since May 2022 when I begin to get revenue between 0-20 USD per months i changed thumbnails every month key words etc... based on people advice. i just need to know do i have to change my art style and include sexy thumbnails, or fiverr lost his clients to this world changing situation "war in Ukraine, high prices etc..." 

i am thinking so , fiverr lost it"s clients from world, 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 12:35 PM, surajrenuka said:

My impression went to zero many time yes ! That happened to me as well..

They always keep working on some kind of updates that probably making things harder for some of the sellers !

Its 2 months gone and still facing same... while my old clients are placing order... but no new click or message. Fiverr scamming .... no one here is listening...
do any one have answer ?? what happened in one day... while i delivered all order on time with 5 star. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 12/17/2022 at 5:46 PM, idiginity said:

Its 2 months gone and still facing same... while my old clients are placing order... but no new click or message. Fiverr scamming .... no one here is listening...
do any one have answer ?? what happened in one day... while i delivered all order on time with 5 star. 

Don't lose hope, just do your best and you will be on the top again. 

• Like 5

On 12/22/2022 at 2:09 AM, breals said:

@idiginity  I am interested to know why you list fiver as one of your clients???

If you directly work with them,  maybe they can help you?

Or have you listed this to deceive your customers ?

Screenshot 2022-12-21 203746.png

Sir, i am here to sell my services, everything was going great, suddenly fiverr dropped my profile and clicks.

• Like 2