My level wasn't evaluated (level 1 to 2) even though I met all criteria

khafff

Question

Title pretty much says it all. It now says "Evaluation date: Nov 15", but my level hasn't changed.
Contacted Fiverr support and they recommend to wait more.
But it's been 5 days, and I know this process takes some time, but the date changed on the 2nd day! In both app & overview tab. It probably means that the process is finished.

How long did your longest evaluation take?
What do you think about this situation?

Edited by khafff
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

8 answers to this question

Hi there! So every month on the 15th your criteria are evaluated, so if you meet those then your level will be upgraded. This means that if you met the criteria on October 16th, you have to wait until (as the message says) November 15th. 

However, if you already had the right criteria before October 15th then that is indeed a bit odd. Was this the case? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sabinespoems said:

Hi there! So every month on the 15th your criteria are evaluated, so if you meet those then your level will be upgraded. This means that if you met the criteria on October 16th, you have to wait until (as the message says) November 15th. 

However, if you already had the right criteria before October 15th then that is indeed a bit odd. Was this the case? 

Yep, already had the right critera before October 15th.
It seems that I just wasn't evaluated. Fiverr support doesn't seem to be aware about this issue.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, khafff said:

Am I really the only one? What an odd situation to be in.

You need to be active for a set period of time in order to be promoted, my speculation is that setting your status as "away" may be a contributing factor. 

My experience:

I was eligible for Level 2 but was not promoted on time. The reason I was given that time was that I needed to be a Level 1 seller for a specified period of time. In other words, a Level 1 promotion to Level 2 will have to be a Level 1 Seller for at least 60 days.

(I looked for that specific ticket, but fiverr has already deleted my earlier support tickets, so I cannot be certain. Don't quote me on this.)

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

You need to be active for a set period of time in order to be promoted, my speculation is that setting your status as "away" may be a contributing factor. 

My experience:

I was eligible for Level 2 but was not promoted on time. The reason I was given that time was that I needed to be a Level 1 seller for a specified period. In other words, a Level 1 promotion to Level 2 will have to be a Level 1 Seller for at least 60 days.

(I looked for that specific ticket, but Fiverr has already deleted my earlier support tickets, so I cannot be certain. Don't quote me on this.)

Well, I was active. So no, it's not the case. And the support agreed on the fact that I'm eligible for Level 2.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, khafff said:

And the support agreed on the fact that I'm eligible for Level 2

Which month did you get promoted to level 1?

14 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

The reason I was given that time was that I needed to be a Level 1 seller for a specified period of time. In other words, a Level 1 promotion to Level 2 will have to be a Level 1 Seller for at least 60 days.

If your promotion to Level 1 was September 15. This might be the reason.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

Which month did you get promoted to level 1?

If your promotion to Level 1 was September 15. This might be the reason.

I was promoted to Level 1 somewhere around May-June. The investigation goes on...

• Like 3