Spam? Or Bot?

erick_sulaiman

Hi everyone 👋 

A few days in and 2 spam later I get this message:

👋 Hey erick_sulaiman, can you help me with Hello! I am a children's animation designer, your style portrait is very suitable for our character design, I hope we can talk about your commission and whether we can work together for a long time, interested in adding my instagram account is aahdoahfoia , this time choose a wide range of subjects, of course, I look forward to our cooperation can open, specific we talk there.

This message relates to:

sent by a user named  dhahjbjhqsjkd

I did reply politely to mr/ms dhahjbjhqsjkd, but the person is no longer able to be contacted. Is this a spam or bot? I do not see any suspicious links other than the strange IG, with very obscure picture, zero follower, zero following, 16 posts.

Any ideas?

• Like 6

16 hours ago, erick_sulaiman said:

Hi everyone 👋 

A few days in and 2 spam later I get this message:

sent by a user named  dhahjbjhqsjkd

I did reply politely to mr/ms dhahjbjhqsjkd, but the person is no longer able to be contacted. Is this a spam or bot? I do not see any suspicious links other than the strange IG, with very obscure picture, zero follower, zero following, 16 posts.

Any ideas?

Hi

Well if you are not able to respond to his/her message on Fiverr then it's considered as Spam Message! (not Bot).. 

• Like 4