Any Guide or information about this Fiverr Brief matching?

brownzay

5 hours ago, siddraah said:

how does brief works on mobile?

Hi @siddraah

You will first have to use desktop mode to visit your Gig page and activate the "Get brief" option and set a minimum price. Once you do that, you will get notifications of relevant briefs via email and the mobile app. 

When you get these notifications on your phone, just click on them. It will take you to the brief where you can decide whether you want to contact the buyer for more information, reject the brief, or create a custom offer (like how you do it for buyer requests).

If you submit an offer, you can withdraw the offer anytime in your inbox chats. You'll also be notified if the buyer withdraws their brief or chooses another seller.

• Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/3/2022 at 9:35 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @siddraah

You will first have to use desktop mode to visit your Gig page and activate the "Get brief" option and set a minimum price. Once you do that, you will get notifications of relevant briefs via email and the mobile app. 

When you get these notifications on your phone, just click on them. It will take you to the brief where you can decide whether you want to contact the buyer for more information, reject the brief, or create a custom offer (like how you do it for buyer requests).

If you submit an offer, you can withdraw the offer anytime in your inbox chats. You'll also be notified if the buyer withdraws their brief or chooses another seller.

thank you, i have desktop mode, brief option is already activated, issue is in daytime i use my laptop where i receive buyers request however i don't receive any notification on mobile, maybe there is moblie setting issue.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, siddraah said:

thank you, i have desktop mode, brief option is already activated, issue is in daytime i use my laptop where i receive buyers request however i don't receive any notification on mobile, maybe there is moblie setting issue.

As long as your "Get brief" option is on, you are good to go. If you don't receive any notification, it's because Fiverr doesn't have any matches for you at this time. Fiverr doesn't guarantee that it will send briefs to you (it's not like Buyer Requests where you might see many new requests pop up every day).

Since we can't control how many briefs Fiverr sends us, we should focus on improving our gigs and skills so that we can attract our target buyers in search.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

As long as your "Get brief" option is on, you are good to go. If you don't receive any notification, it's because Fiverr doesn't have any matches for you at this time. Fiverr doesn't guarantee that it will send briefs to you (it's not like Buyer Requests where you might see many new requests pop up every day).

Since we can't control how many briefs Fiverr sends us, we should focus on improving our gigs and skills so that we can attract our target buyers in search.

thank you for sparing so much time to guide me and many. thanks again.

• Like 6