Any Guide or information about this Fiverr Brief matching?

brownzay

I don't think so. I think its not working everywhere. Some countries or some area is covering this. I went for a vacation in India last week. I got several Fiverr Brief there but when I came back Bangladesh I didn't get any.

So may be this feature is not working in all place

• Like 16
  • Up 1

On 10/7/2022 at 7:14 PM, brownzay said:

Hello team members, since last month 26th that Fiverr introduce Brief matching and I updated my app. I haven't got any notification. 

If there anything I'm missing. If you know anything please help 

Hi @brownzay, to get the most out of the Brief & Match feature, please read this article:

You won't get as many matches as Buyer Requests, but the quality of these briefs are better.

1 hour ago, chessart_studio said:

I hope these new system brief can filter scammer posts and posts who asks to deliver job before placing order.

@chessart_studio - Unfortunately the new system doesn't filter out the scam and spam briefs, but there is a good reporting feature where you can report fi the brief is too vague, suspected spam/buyer not credible, or "other."

image.thumb.png.9793f5b620c34d85d17bc68fde854642.png

• Like 16
  • Up 2

22 hours ago, veyento said:

I don't think so. I think its not working everywhere. Some countries or some area is covering this. I went for a vacation in India last week. I got several Fiverr Brief there but when I came back Bangladesh I didn't get any.

So may be this feature is not working in all place

Anyone else to know what is reason for this?

• Like 13
  • Up 1

I have been a freelance from 2019 and i was enjoying good customer 

Since introduction of Get Brief and matching feature I'm not receiving any more offer its getting difficult

Buyer Request seems to be more like a Scamming area now 

Can anyone please help me with how to get out of this issue

Thanks

• Like 12
  • Up 5

Trust me - you don't need it))  It seemed to me that it is a useless thing. From time to time there are scammers and it's pretty clear. And once it was quite funny - a man wanted to sell his apartment, and was looking for someone who could find him a buyer.  I mean - the real apartment in his country ))

• Like 14
  • Up 2

I don't know if it's just me because I can't see buyers' requests and the new system put in place doesn't work for me. My gig impression and clicks have gone low. Please what can I do?

I'm not getting brief as well, I've not gotten any client for more than a week now. What can I do?

• Like 12
  • Up 4

Brief, to me has not been effective. I think Fiverr would know this by now. 

Most of the buyers lose interest after a while, sometimes feel frustrated with the number of messages they need to check an reply in their inbox. 

I think Fiverr should try to work on improving the Buyer's request feature, it has proven to be better. 

Edited by sammyannihie
Spelling mistake
  • Like 14
  • Up 4

11 hours ago, olyasr said:

Trust me - you don't need it))  It seemed to me that it is a useless thing. From time to time there are scammers and it's pretty clear. And once it was quite funny - a man wanted to sell his apartment, and was looking for someone who could find him a buyer.  I mean - the real apartment in his country ))

A brief I got a few days ago 😅

878909262_Screenshot2022-10-06195416.thumb.jpg.a7385293e833886e1fd8e8b24d42c2de.jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

On 10/11/2022 at 2:12 PM, sammyannihie said:

Brief, to me has not been effective.

The briefs have begun to be effective for me. However, the AI needs to be trained to understand what type of services you offer. Read @vickieito's post above to get more info concerning this. 

On 10/11/2022 at 7:17 PM, strategist_ceo said:

I think it'll be a good thing if it works better than browsing pages of buyer requests.

I agree. Buyer Requests for me have become obsolete. I only find buyers who want the sun, moon, and stars for a low price. 

• Like 21
  • Up 4

13 hours ago, gajuseidi said:

A brief I got a few days ago 😅

878909262_Screenshot2022-10-06195416.thumb.jpg.a7385293e833886e1fd8e8b24d42c2de.jpg

He could simply ask you to use your Payoneer account)) About a month ago some guy texted me "Hi, I'm from country where Paypal doesn't work, so I just need your passport to create Paypal" 😆

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...