how to get order

smrakib

Yes, it is possible for Fiverr to rank both of your gigs on the platform, even if they are in different categories. Fiverr's search algorithm ranks gigs based on several factors, including the gig's title, description, tags, pricing, and reviews.

• Like 13

Some clients are very busy with their other work. That's why they don't get enough time to check. You should work as clients describe. After finishing your project you can inform your client to check out the project. If your client doesn't respond on time and your delivery date come to end then you can deliver the project and make sure him/her that you will do revision if he/she needs.

Thanks.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, smrakib said:

Should i be working on instagram as well as data entry ?

I am curious to know that you have been on Fiverr since 2016 but you have created Zero Gigs? 🙄

Rather than asking questions, why don't you create gigs and see the results for yourself?

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, smrakib said:

Why my gig vanish when it's rank only 17 days ?

We talked a lot about this in the forum, there could be different reasons why your services disappeared, below some reasons:

• poor performances
  • received negative private review
  • The algorithm has decided that you should not receive free traffic right now.

There are too many circumstances to take into consideration, my advise is to work hard and make all customers happy.

• Like 11

• 1 month later...