GIG

husnain8888

Question

7 answers to this question

@husnain8888  You've already posted this same question 3 times already.  Have you not read any of the forum and the advice that has been given to other people with the same issue?  Asking the same question over and over again implies that you're not prepared to put in the hard work. There is no secret formula, you just have to put the graft in and make yourself more unique in your field than any of your competitors. 

If it was easy, we would all be millionaires sipping cocktails on our yachts 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, breals said:

@husnain8888  You've already posted this same question 3 times already.  Have you not read any of the forum and the advice that has been given to other people with the same issue?  Asking the same question over and over again implies that you're not prepared to put in the hard work. There is no secret formula, you just have to put the graft in and make yourself more unique in your field than any of your competitors. 

If it was easy, we would all be millionaires sipping cocktails on our yachts 

hello how can you say that i posted this before ????only lie

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, husnain8888 said:

hello how can you say that i posted this before ????only lie

Well, here is one?

And here is another ?

If you're going to accuse someone of lying, then at least be certain that you're not going to be embarrassed by the claim.   

• Like 3

You have gigs for writing and proofreading but in most/all gigs you write "what do you waiting for?". I'd change that. Maybe change "Welcome and Thanks for" in each description too.

In "I will convert your article to video with voice over in 12 hours" you say "proffesionally". I'd change that.

Gig "I will write you a creative story and essay in english" has the same gig description as "I will do translation of english into urdu and urdu into english". Maybe make the gig descriptions unique. If those 2 gigs have the same description even though they're for different services you're probably not being specific enough in those descriptions.

Also in the gig where you say "essay writing" maybe say that you don't do academic work since doing academic work is against Fiverr rules.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, uk1000 said:

You have gigs for writing and proofreading but in most/all gigs you write "what do you waiting for?". I'd change that. Maybe change "Welcome and Thanks for" in each description too.

In "I will convert your article to video with voice over in 12 hours" you say "proffesionally". I'd change that.

Gig "I will write you a creative story and essay in english" has the same gig description as "I will do translation of english into urdu and urdu into english". Maybe make the gig descriptions unique. If those 2 gigs have the same description even though they're for different services you're probably not being specific enough in those descriptions.

Also in the gig where you say "essay writing" maybe say that you don't do academic work since doing academic work is against Fiverr rules.

thank you very much sir

• Like 2

3 hours ago, breals said:

Well, here is one?

And here is another ?

If you're going to accuse someone of lying, then at least be certain that you're not going to be embarrassed by the claim.   

sir in my latest question i requested someone to over view my gig and guide me how i improve so these are not same

• Like 2

3 hours ago, uk1000 said:

i have done all this hope i will get order soon. I am really thankful to you

• Like 3