Fiverr seller account not approved

ruger_gamer

54 minutes ago, ruger_gamer said:

I don’t just pick random images I designed my own gig myself 

This should be the bare minimum (even if it's not in some people's cases.)

It seems like Fiverr is starting to filter out new sellers in certain categories. Looks like for some reason you don't make the cut. I think we've had a couple of theories before (plagiarized gigs might not get approved, someone might need x experience, maybe they just arent accepting people for x niches at the moment...) Whatever it is, looks like for now you won't be able to sell on here.

• Like 32

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I can only assume the image you had had some sort of stuff that was plagiarized/copied from somewhere. Maybe you featured a template? Fiverr takes stuff really seriously.

I think that depends on which 'stuff' you mean. 🙂 There has been plenty of 'stuff' Fiverr hasn't been taking seriously enough! I'm glad the platform seems to be intent on upping its game. Did you perhaps mean 'takes stuff like this'?

• Like 29

4 hours ago, anniejenkinson said:

I think that depends on which 'stuff' you mean.

By stuff I meant either the gig content was plagiarized from someone, the gig image was stolen, maybe the gig image included copyrighted content, etc. There are plenty of things the OP used, yet they did not own. 

• Like 27

• 1 month later...
Guest md_zuel_hossain

I have also been sent this type of email.

I think they should sent a reason for denying this .As we are new comer ,we should be give more chance to upgrade our skills.

FIVERR.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, My name is Talha

Issue:

I created my account a few weeks ago , and I created a gig on topic (I will create a student account for you) without any guidance. They didn't approve my seller account.
Today Again I created a gig with the title (I will create a custom myunidays and beans account to get benefits) but the same thing happened. My seller account was not approved . They said that our decision will not change. The other sellers with the same title and same service are available for work but not mine . My account is not approved by fiverr.. This is not only my issue , many people who want to join fiverr or prefer fiverr face this . Kindly keep your eye on this issue. Thank You.

Regards
Talha chaudhary

Edited by Lena
Gig links are not allowed in this category
  • Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

On 11/7/2022 at 6:14 AM, italhachaudhary said:

Kindly keep your eye on this issue.

This is not an issue that needs us to monitor it. You were trying to offer services that Fiverr did not want you offering on their. Any similar services that you see on the site are likely being removed as Fiverr discovers them.  

• Like 15
  • Up 1

On 11/7/2022 at 6:14 AM, italhachaudhary said:

created my account a few weeks ago , and I created a gig on topic (I will create a student account for you) without any guidance. They didn't approve my seller account.

You have a seller account with 2 active gigs on it that was created in July this year. So surely that account must have been approved if it has active gigs. Did you try to create an additional account? If you did, that might be one reason for it not being approved.

You could check Fiverr's TOS and this page: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

to see what services aren't allowed and also check the TOS of the websites your gigs are related to. 

• Like 13
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest dev_sultana

Why is the new seller account not approved on Fiverr?

Now FIVERR does not allow new seller account. I want to know why the account is not approved. What are the main reason?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest poptudor7441

Hello

Im trying to create a seller account and I keep getting the email Your account cannot be approved.

Does anyone know what can i do?