What will happen if someone login their fiverr id on my old laptop cause I want to sell it?

rejnan

Question

Greetings! I need to know something. I took a new laptop and want to sell the old one to one of my relative who wants to do freelancing too. Now my question is-

1.  Will it be possible for him to login his account on that same laptop?

2. Is there any possibility I will face any problem for that? 

N.B.   He lives in another location not with me. 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by rejnan
  • Like 15

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, rejnan said:

Thank you so much for your quick response my friend. So I will format my laptop and reset up operating system before giving it to him right? Is that okay too if somehow he provide same service like me or he has to do different? 

You could also just clear all the cache and history from the browser where you used Fiverr if you don't want to reinstall Windows. Although I think reinstalling Windows is the right thing to do.

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

1. Yes he will be able to log in his account in that laptop. Just make sure to log out or even better to reformat the laptop.

2. There will be no problem as long as there is nothing left in your laptop that is related to your Fiverr account.

Thank you so much for your quick response my friend. So I will format my laptop and reset up operating system before giving it to him right? Is that okay too if somehow he provide same service like me or he has to do different? 

• Like 9