Spam messages

aygultas

Question

Hi. I'm new this place. I took messages but its always come to spam messages. It's normal or not? Can you help me? I want to work on translate but I cannot trust spam messages. How I know this people are real or unreal? Please help me. 

• Like 24
  • Sad 4
  • Up 4

18 answers to this question

Hi @aygultas 👋

If 100% of the messages you received are going to SPAM, it probably is a bug and you should ask CS support to have a look at the issue.

If, on the other hand, SPAM messages are not the 100% of the messages you receive, you can always periodically check them and, if among them there is something you believe it is not SPAM, you can unmark it as SPAM. The messages you are uncertain about... well, just leave them in the SPAM folder, there are a lot of scammers around here and some of them are quite good at what they do.

• Like 18
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

Everywhere in the world there some dishonest people. In the same way on Fiverr there have some fake buyer.

You have to identify them by yourself through conversation. But it is difficult some time to very them. Maybe there 10% buyer on Fiverr who are fake. So stay connected on Fiverr after a long time you will learn more about it.

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sakibhosen_ said:

Block numbers.
Report spam messages to your mobile network provider.
Use spam-blocking apps.
Don't click on links in messages you receive.
Protect your personal info.
Review your mobile bill regularly.
Use your phone's built-in spam-blocking features.

What is this non sense advice you explained here..Don't advice if it not related to his question.

• Like 14
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2022 at 9:48 AM, auloka_bala said:

First, you have to check it our there profile. I mean if he/she real buyer then must be they before working with Fiverr sellers. That's it.

Seriously?

What about new buyers that are just coming to the platform? Just because they didn't place an order, that means they are spammers?  

• Like 18
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

On 8/21/2022 at 3:12 PM, donnovan86 said:
On 8/21/2022 at 3:12 PM, donnovan86 said:

Seriously?

What about new buyers that are just coming to the platform? Just because they didn't place an order, that means they are spammers?  

I don't mean this(New buyers are spammer). We get to know, the new buyers by talking to them(real or not). At that time, I forgot to mention.

Thank you!

Edited by auloka_bala
  • Like 14

First, go to the profile of the person who messaged you and see if they have any ratings on their account as a buyer. Otherwise, check if the account is the buyer's account. If the account is a buyer's account, there will be no gig. This way you can recognize a real customer account. Contact me if you need more information.

Thank you.

• Like 16
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

Don't respond.
Block numbers.
Report spam messages to your mobile network provider.
Use spam-blocking apps.
Don't click on links in messages you receive.
Protect your personal info.
Review your mobile bill regularly.
Use your phone's built-in spam-blocking features.

• Like 17
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1