20 Clicks per Day on my Gig but not many Orders ?

kinsballet1050

As the titles says :

I do get orders here and there, but I used to receive more orders before even when I had half or quarter the amount of clicks per day.

Any advice from you guys ?

I would be happy to receive any feedback on my Gig !

https://www.fiverr.com/share/bz5gvq

Which leads to my next question :

Do you think it's wiser to work for less money now, but recieve more reviews to make my gig more attractive in the future ?

Thank you !

Edited by kinsballet1050
  • Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

39 minutes ago, kinsballet1050 said:

Do you think it's wiser to work for less money now, but recieve more reviews to make my gig more attractive in the future ?

Most serious freelancers do this for a living, so increasing profit is their goal. Public reviews are a side bonus.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Most serious freelancers do this for a living, so increasing profit is their goal. Public reviews are a side bonus.

Indeed, but :

If I get much more reviews now (and "lose" some money temporarily), I can be pushed to the front page and thus getting more orders for a higher price later on.

Don't you agree?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

11 hours ago, kinsballet1050 said:

As the titles says :

I do get orders here and there, but I used to receive more orders before even when I had half or quarter the amount of clicks per day.

Any advice from you guys ?

I would be happy to receive any feedback on my Gig !

https://www.fiverr.com/share/bz5gvq

Which leads to my next question :

Thank you !

Let's go in order:

- The price is high, you can reduce it, so when you reach 50 orders, then increase it, reputation is very important.

- Your pictures scare me personally. It would be good to change them and put some positive and smiling people. This is really bad.

- In the description of your profile, there is also your website, which can be a signal that people leave your Gig. Delete it.

- You have to expand your description. Why should the client choose you.

I hope I helped you a little.

Good luck!

• Like 7
  • Up 2

Wow!  Now that's a real talent.  How refreshing to see good original content being shown by freelancers.  I almost thought that everyone new signing up this forum had to be a logo designer

It's a tough one.  I would agree with @jonbaas  stick to your guns.  If you take a good looking gig like yours and drop the prices for the sake of reviews I feel that this would hamper your brand integrity?

Just an idea?  It may be worth dropping the AI from the title, then when people then land on your 'create a music video' gig they can then see it is done using AI. this may cast your net a little further.  It may not work, but with 16 orders in 2 years I personally would give it a shot.  

You're currently page 1 for AI music video, which is great, but If you're not getting any sales I suspect that you are too niche!  which is quite an anomaly these days. Cast your net further and see what happens.

Good luck with your journey

Edited by breals
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, dusann98 said:

Let's go in order:

- The price is high, you can reduce it, so when you reach 50 orders, then increase it, reputation is very important.

- Your pictures scare me personally. It would be good to change them and put some positive and smiling people. This is really bad.

- In the description of your profile, there is also your website, which can be a signal that people leave your Gig. Delete it.

- You have to expand your description. Why should the client choose you.

I hope I helped you a little.

Good luck!

Thank you for the detailed answer !

- Scary or not, this is the kind of stuff I make and this is the kind of clients I also have. haha.

- "There is also your website, which can be a signal that people leave your Gig"

What do you mean by that? A signal that people leave your Gig ?

Is it allowed to put your Website on Fiverr ?

• Like 8

2 hours ago, breals said:

Wow!  Now that's a real talent.  How refreshing to see good original content being shown by freelancers.  I almost thought that everyone new signing up this forum had to be a logo designer

It's a tough one.  I would agree with @jonbaas  stick to your guns.  If you take a good looking gig like yours and drop the prices for the sake of reviews I feel that this would hamper your brand integrity?

Just an idea?  It may be worth dropping the AI from the title, then when people then land on your 'create a music video' gig they can then see it is done using AI. this may cast your net a little further.  It may not work, but with 16 orders in 2 years I personally would give it a shot.  

You're currently page 1 for AI music video, which is great, but If you're not getting any sales I suspect that you are too niche!  which is quite an anomaly these days. Cast your net further and see what happens.

Good luck with your journey

Thank you !

It might "hamper my integrity" but once I get around 2-3 message a day I can just switch back to my desired prices with asking any questions.

Your point about dropping the AI from the title - I've been thinking about it.

The problem is, my gig is getting a healthy amount of clicks and I'm worried that changing the titles to "animated music video" will make me compete with thousands of other gigs and hurt my visibility.

My account is open for 2 years but I only really started using it 2 months ago.

Thank you once again !

• Like 9

6 hours ago, kinsballet1050 said:

If I get much more reviews now (and "lose" some money temporarily), I can be pushed to the front page and thus getting more orders for a higher price later on.

Don't you agree?

Fiver does not list their gigs by rank, so you won't "get pushed to the front page". That's not how Fiverr works. Each gig is matched to each buyer that Fiverr thinks will hire that gig seller. What you see in the search results, is not what everyone else sees. There is no front page ranking.

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Fiver does not list their gigs by rank, so you won't "get pushed to the front page". That's not how Fiverr works. Each gig is matched to each buyer that Fiverr thinks will hire that gig seller. What you see in the search results, is not what everyone else sees. There is no front page ranking.

Yes, but I mean :

If you have 500 reviews, you would be much more visible than someone with 25 reviews, right ?

• Like 7

5 hours ago, kinsballet1050 said:

If you have 500 reviews, you would be much more visible than someone with 25 reviews, right ?

No. Public reviews do not guarantee more visibility on Fiverr. The Fiverr system is based upon seller performance, which goes a lot deeper than how many reviews you have. In fact, it's been proven that public reviews don't have much influence over seller performance.... the other metrics carry more weight. Fiverr wants all-around top sellers, not just sellers who have figured out how pad their reviews.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, jonbaas said:

No. Public reviews do not guarantee more visibility on Fiverr. The Fiverr system is based upon seller performance, which goes a lot deeper than how many reviews you have. In fact, it's been proven that public reviews don't have much influence over seller performance.... the other metrics carry more weight. Fiverr wants all-around top sellers, not just sellers who have figured out how pad their reviews.

Wow. That's very interesting.

I didn't actually expect it to work this way, but I'm happy that it does.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mdabdullah14251 said:

You should think by yourself why buyers don't purchase your service even though visit your service.

Try to find where is the problem with your gig. Make sure your description is okay with flexible price.

Thanks.

Good point. That's the game after all.

• Like 2