What should i do to rank my gig and profile?

whiterosess

Question

I have created my fiverr account at 2020. I have completed only two work. I did not get any reviews or else i get negative private reviews i don't know. After one year Now i want to work on fiverr and i created gig with complete research but my gig is not growing well what is the reason? How can i grow my gig status?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

8 answers to this question

On 8/16/2022 at 2:07 PM, whiterosess said:

i created gig with complete research but my gig is not growing well what is the reason?

You see, most clients are not stupid. You call yourself digital marketer and you have digital marketing gig but you can’t even sell your own services so how clients can trust you to do for them something that you can’t even do for yourself? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3

On 8/16/2022 at 7:07 AM, whiterosess said:

I have created my fiverr account at 2020. I have completed only two work. I did not get any reviews or else i get negative private reviews i don't know. After one year Now i want to work on fiverr and i created gig with complete research but my gig is not growing well what is the reason? How can i grow my gig status?

You claim to be an expert in digital marketing. I suggest you put those expert skills to good use. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, themebracket said:

The gig is lost due to the account being closed for a long time. I think you should make a new gig

I created a new gig in new topic with proper research and optimization and still is not growing well. Per day one gig impression is 20-30 and no clicks is it perfect? if not what should i do? do i edit it or wait for a couple of days?

Actually i have created my gig 2 days before

• Like 3
  • Up 2