johncharles763

Question

Greetings
I am new on fiverr and today i got notification that submit ID for verification and when i tried to submit. i was getting errors because it will show me that quality of your ID is bad and i don't know that why i was getting that error because quality of my ID was too much good, anyways when i submit it for 2 to 3 times they rejected it and in the end they says that contact with customer support. so now i am here and this is my humble request to you that please give me last chance that i submit my ID again more accurately because i have read all of your terms and services and now i have full idea that how to submit ID
now my account is tempary disabled and unable to send ticket to support team please help me what i can do it now?

• Like 22
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

4 answers to this question

Hello johncharles763.

I am so sorry you failed at verification after multiple attempts. The good news is that your account is as you say temporarily disabled which means that it might get restored after thorough check by the relevant team. You can find more detailed explanation here https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-accounts-are-disabled

However, if you cannot open a ticket, you can always send an email to support@fiverr.com explaining them your issue. 

Good luck!

• Like 34
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm having the same issue except I submitted mine a dozen times on the day they requested it. I didn't wait until day 14. Right now, I have 12 more days for it to be verified before they disable my account. I sent in a ticket and they stated they would get back to me within 12 hours. It's hour 13 now. I'm guessing I will get a response within the 12 remaining days. I think the Fiverr bots only like certain ID's that show the photo well. Some ID's have emblems and markings over the photo for security purposes and Fiverr bots hate this and think it means the photo is poor quality. My ID is one such ID. The state in which I live likes to place tiny lines that are actually small words all over the photo portion of the ID. So there is no way to make the photo "clear" enough for the Fiverr bot. I am assuming this is the reason some people are getting this message and have to submit tickets. 

image.png.528292234fcf7704d4850960891dd6a4.pngSee sample of a tiny portion of my ID Photo.... There's no way to remove the lines that the government places on the ID 🤷‍♀️

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

The ID verification process must be completed on a mobile device. Photos must be taken in a well-lit space, are clear and sharp, and aren’t cut off in any way— this increases the chances of the photos being approved. 

N.B: Do not take photos of scanned images of yourself or your ID, these cannot be verified.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

On 8/8/2022 at 5:11 PM, johncharles763 said:

Greetings
I am new on fiverr and today i got notification that submit ID for verification and when i tried to submit. i was getting errors because it will show me that quality of your ID is bad and i don't know that why i was getting that error because quality of my ID was too much good, anyways when i submit it for 2 to 3 times they rejected it and in the end they says that contact with customer support. so now i am here and this is my humble request to you that please give me last chance that i submit my ID again more accurately because i have read all of your terms and services and now i have full idea that how to submit ID
now my account is tempary disabled and unable to send ticket to support team please help me what i can do it now?

What information are you opening an account with? Update that information and submit

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1