Seller Plus is a Worth of trying method?

slcreations77

Question

6 answers to this question

If you are not satisfied with your level of orders, it can be helpful to have it for a month or two in order to get a dedicated success manager who will tell you what you need to improve, and to check your analytics and keywords etc. I don't think most people would want to get it for more than a couple of months, unless you find the features such as 7 day withdrawals particularly important to you.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, slcreations77 said:

Seller plus is new feature for me. Is that worth to join for that?

This has been asked on the forum many times already. You should search the forum before you make a replica of previous topics with the same question. 🙂 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 8/1/2022 at 9:22 PM, joyh97 said:

If you are not satisfied with your level of orders, it can be helpful to have it for a month or two in order to get a dedicated success manager who will tell you what you need to improve, and to check your analytics and keywords etc. I don't think most people would want to get it for more than a couple of months, unless you find the features such as 7 day withdrawals particularly important to you.

Thank you vey much for really valuable reply. Some time even if we try hard in our work, the order rate is going down. So This will be a good thing to join. Thank you.

• Like 3