Open and answer

Guest saifullah054

Guest saifullah054

Hi Dear,😧 Tell me, My Gig impressions are getting very low,😢😢 What can I do now that results in more impressions and clicks?

I want a decision from everyone, don't ignore my question.🙏🙏

(Support me, I am new.❤️❤️❤️)

I'm a new seller and follow this steps -

1. Properly research gig tagline and keyword 

2.properly promote gig on targeted customer (not spam please)

3. Try to be active on business hours

4. Fill-up every details properly on your profile

Thanks 

Guest lloydsolutions

Read this:  https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/274399-what-happens-when-you-publish-a-new-gig-a-pro-sellers-guide/

On 7/29/2022 at 3:07 PM, saifullah054 said:

I want a decision from everyone, don't ignore my question.

On 7/29/2022 at 3:41 PM, sujanchandra22 said:

It is very helpful post for new seller. Thanks a lot.

Please stop spamming the forum with unnecessary "it is helpful" replies in other people's topics.

If you like something just use the emoji.

Guest saifullah054

What are the conditions to be a level one seller? And roughly how long it takes to become a Level 1 seller.🤨

Thanks❤️❤️

(Support me, I am new.)

Is this your profile image? According to it you have been on Fiverr since September of 2020. 🤔

167588821_ScreenShot2022-07-29at4_14_29PM.png.d2f3b5e1087e95c8cb58fff789b10ac3.png

I want a decision from everyone, don't ignore my question.

That sounds more like an order than a request, which is not a good way to ask for help.

Hi Dear

People from many countries do not like to be called "Dear." If you do get a buyer, never call them "dear". It may make them avoid you.

My Gig impressions are getting very low,

Because you have been on Fiverr for almost two years and you have not made any sales, Fiverr will not give you as many impressions.

What can I do now that results in more impressions and clicks?

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/104901-getting-through-the-sales-slump-upyour/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/273172-the-simplest-way-to-get-a-boost-in-ranking/

Hi @saifullah054, The Help Center lists all the requirements to become a Level 1 seller here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels?segment=seller

Level One

In order to reach Level One status, there are a few requirements you need to meet:

Note: This is an automatic process where we review your performance from the past 60 days. 

• You have been an active seller for at least 60 days. 
  • You have completed, at least, 10 orders (all time). 
  • You have earned a minimum of $400. 
  • You have maintained a 4.7-star rating over 60 days.
  • Your response rate score is 90% over 60 days.
  • Your order completion rate has received a score of 90% over 60 days. 
  • Your on-time delivery has received a score of 90% over 60 days.
  • You have received no warnings over 30 days. 

To answer your question of how long it takes someone to become a Level 1 Seller, it depends on a number of factors. We can use your gig as an example.

1. Your account was opened in 2020, so it is already over 60 days old.

2. You haven't gotten your first order yet, so you need minimum of 10 orders completed and at least $400 earned from those orders.

• That would be 10 orders of your Premium ($40) package, or
  • 14 orders of your Standard ($30) package, or
  • 20 orders of your Basic ($20) package, or
  • Any combination of the different packages to reach a minimum of $400 and 10 orders.

3. If you meet all requirements, the fastest you could become a Level 1 Seller would be August 15th. You would need to deliver 1-2 orders a day to reach this goal.

How long it takes you specifically to get to Level 1 depends on you. I reached Level 1 status at the 3-month mark and become Level 2 the following month.

Side note: Why is your forum picture female, while your Fiverr profile is male?

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

Hi @saifullah054, The Help Center lists all the requirements to become a Level 1 seller here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels?segment=seller

To answer your question of how long it takes someone to become a Level 1 Seller, it depends on a number of factors. We can use your gig as an example.

1. Your account was opened in 2020, so it is already over 60 days old.

2. You haven't gotten your first order yet, so you need minimum of 10 orders completed and at least $400 earned from those orders.

• That would be 10 orders of your Premium ($40) package, or
  • 14 orders of your Standard ($30) package, or
  • 20 orders of your Basic ($20) package, or
  • Any combination of the different packages to reach a minimum of $400 and 10 orders.

3. If you meet all requirements, the fastest you could become a Level 1 Seller would be August 15th. You would need to deliver 1-2 orders a day to reach this goal.

How long it takes you specifically to get to Level 1 depends on you. I reached Level 1 status at the 3-month mark and become Level 2 the following month.

Side note: Why is your forum picture female, while your Fiverr profile is male?

Your last lines are very crucial. Some of the sellers think if they add a picture of beautiful girl, they will get lots of orders 😂🤣. Whereas, the clients seem they are fake sellers!

Archived