No orders for Fiverr new sellers.

Guest menuralakvitha

Guest menuralakvitha

It's been 5 days since I created my Fiverr gig. So far, about 45 buyer requests have been offered. But I didn't get any order. A buyer did not even leave a message. Why is this happening to Fiverr new sellers?

14 hours ago, creative_musa said:

Don't send copy paste buyer request. Follow the buyer requirements and mention it on the request. If possible add your relevant portfolio link on the buyer request. 

6 minutes ago, web_advance07 said:

Don't send copy paste buyer request. Follow the buyer requirements and mention it on the request. If possible add your relevant portfolio link on the buyer request. 

Don't copy previous posts.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

14 hours ago, menuralakvitha said:

Why is this happening to Fiverr new sellers?

It can happen to any seller, not just new ones.

14 hours ago, menuralakvitha said:

So far, about 45 buyer requests have been offered. But I didn't get any order.

Buyers probably liked some other offers better. Or haven't chosen a seller yet. Or gave up on the project, or postponed it, or... There could be many reasons.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

Guest menuralakvitha
8 hours ago, catwriter said:

Buyers probably liked some other offers better. Or haven't chosen a seller yet. Or gave up on the project, or postponed it, or... There could be many reasons.

Your words brought me comfort. Thank You.

Guest menuralakvitha
8 hours ago, catwriter said:

Does a buyer read all the offers? Do they look at the budget first?

11 hours ago, menuralakvitha said:

Does a buyer read all the offers?

Some of them do, some of them don't. Remember, you're talking about human beings, and different people do different things. Would you and each and every one of your friends do the same thing?

11 hours ago, menuralakvitha said:

Do they look at the budget first?

Again, some of them do, and some of them don't. Some buyers want the cheapest provider, others are willing to pay more to get quality (and might not even look at the offer with a price too low to realistically provide any quality).

• Like 5