No order is coming to my gig.

Just now, rakibul515 said:

I already create a gigs last week.

but one of my gig is active. But no order is coming to my gig now what can I do if someone can help me. Still no luck.

Business isn't about luck but skill, planning, and effort. What efforts have you made already to research how Fiverr works, how you can optimize your gigs, and so on? Do you have a business plan? Have you researched who your buyers are, what they need, and how best to solve it for them? 

Market research and knowledge about what works on Fiverr are crucial to success. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your efforts so far for us to learn more about the areas you need help with. 

5 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Business isn't about luck but skill, planning, and effort. What efforts have you made already to research how Fiverr works, how you can optimize your gigs, and so on? Do you have a business plan? Have you researched who your buyers are, what they need, and how best to solve it for them? 

Market research and knowledge about what works on Fiverr are crucial to success. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your efforts so far for us to learn more about the areas you need help with. 

I have been working in an IT firm for 5 years. But

8 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I am new in fivver . I have 5 years of experience in search engine optimization.

8 minutes ago, rakibul515 said:

I have been working in an IT firm for 5 years. But

I am new in fivver . I have 5 years of experience in search engine optimization.

I understand that you're new to Fiverr. But I'm wondering what you have done to succeed so far? Did you just come here, set up the gigs, and expect buyers to come running? Like I said: it takes research and hard work to succeed. Even if you have lots of previous experience working for a company, starting your own business is totally different. It takes months and years of hard work and effort to make it profitable. Freelancing isn't easy, so if you've come here with no plan of action on how you'll do things, with good research to back it up, I recommend doing so first. 
This is a good place to start: 

11 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I understand that you're new to Fiverr. But I'm wondering what you have done to succeed so far? Did you just come here, set up the gigs, and expect buyers to come running? Like I said: it takes research and hard work to succeed. Even if you have lots of previous experience working for a company, starting your own business is totally different. It takes months and years of hard work and effort to make it profitable. Freelancing isn't easy, so if you've come here with no plan of action on how you'll do things, with good research to back it up, I recommend doing so first. 

I agree with you thank you so much for giving me such nice advice

11 minutes ago, smashradio said:

3 hours ago, rakibul515 said:

I already create a gigs last week.

Hey @rakibul515 as for my past experience in fiverr, I would say as a new seller you should expact less from fiverr.
Yes, I amn't saying luck isn't a factor. but as seller it takes time to grow in fiverr (Think you should be thinking fiverr as business stand point & business takes time to get profitable)

So I would you suggest you to optimize your gig more and best thing to do right now would be, research the specific service that you are giving right now in fiverr searches. (by that you would get a idea what the lvl2 or the top rated/experienced sellers are doing & if you are doing something wrong or not on your pov)

Archived