Does Fiverr Enhance Your Gig That Has No Orders But No Reviews?

dennysshawn

As you said some buyers don't leave feedback, but it shouldn't be the case for every single customer. Feedbacks do some work for your ranking but as far as public feedbacks are concerned, it effects less than the private feedback as per what I have heard mostly. So do ask your client's politely, to leave feedback for you. Also, feedbacks help new clients to have trust on you so they are kinda important in one way or the other

• Like 5
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, animie_video said:

So do ask your client's politely, to leave feedback for you.

No, don’t do that, you’ll get a warning. Fiverr reminds them 2 times to leave a review and if they don’t they obviously don’t want to leave a review 

5 hours ago, dennysshawn said:

was just wondering whether Fiverr favors your gig that has orders but no reviews yet because some buyers prefer not leaving any feedback.

Your public feedback doesn’t matter so much anymore. There is also hidden reviews that buyers might be more inclined to fill out because of privacy reasons and what matters more is your performance, if your clients come back and happy. Reviews is not such a big factor anymore. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, dennysshawn said:

I was just wondering whether Fiverr favors your gig that has orders but no reviews yet because some buyers prefer not leaving any feedback.

My gigs always do well when I have a lot of orders.

I actually got the most traffic when my Rated Order percentage was down to 50%, but my orders were really high. More traffic than when I had a 97% Rated Order percentage (but with a fourth of the order volume).

One thing to note is, when I had a Rated Order percentage of 97%, I was asking for honest reviews from my buyers (this is when I first started and I didn't know that you shouldn't ask for any form of feedback). Once I stopped asking for reviews, I noticed my buyers were a lot happier with my services. I currently have a Rated Order percentage of 78%. My Success Manager wants me to start asking for reviews again (because according to her, it shows credibility to have a lot of reviews), but I'm refusing to do that. It doesn't make sense and Fiverr already alerts the buyer to leave a review many times. It's very annoying to have so many alerts as a buyer.

So if I were you, I'd just focus on delivering a great experience for your customers, and if they want to leave a review, it is completely up to them.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, animie_video said:

As you said some buyers don't leave feedback, but it shouldn't be the case for every single customer. Feedbacks do some work for your ranking but as far as public feedbacks are concerned, it effects less than the private feedback as per what I have heard mostly. So do ask your client's politely, to leave feedback for you. Also, feedbacks help new clients to have trust on you so they are kinda important in one way or the other

Thanks man.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No, don’t do that, you’ll get a warning. Fiverr reminds them 2 times to leave a review and if they don’t they obviously don’t want to leave a review 

Your public feedback doesn’t matter so much anymore. There is also hidden reviews that buyers might be more inclined to fill out because of privacy reasons and what matters more is your performance, if your clients come back and happy. Reviews is not such a big factor anymore. 

Thank you, Maria.

• Like 7

On 6/30/2022 at 9:21 AM, vickieito said:

My gigs always do well when I have a lot of orders.

I actually got the most traffic when my Rated Order percentage was down to 50%, but my orders were really high. More traffic than when I had a 97% Rated Order percentage (but with a fourth of the order volume).

One thing to note is, when I had a Rated Order percentage of 97%, I was asking for honest reviews from my buyers (this is when I first started and I didn't know that you shouldn't ask for any form of feedback). Once I stopped asking for reviews, I noticed my buyers were a lot happier with my services. I currently have a Rated Order percentage of 78%. My Success Manager wants me to start asking for reviews again (because according to her, it shows credibility to have a lot of reviews), but I'm refusing to do that. It doesn't make sense and Fiverr already alerts the buyer to leave a review many times. It's very annoying to have so many alerts as a buyer.

So if I were you, I'd just focus on delivering a great experience for your customers, and if they want to leave a review, it is completely up to them.

Thank you so much for your detailed response, Vickie.

• Like 8